The ML loves the FL and she loves him back, but her relationship with the SML is much better and that causes the ML to feel inferior to him. The SML loves the FL, but she only loves him platonically. The thing is though, she doesn't realize her relationship with the SML is causing problem. She prioritizes the SML over the ML. Eventually she figures it out and feels guilty and tries to do better by the ML. Maybe she figures it out because he breaks up with her over the SML or something.

VishalIngle:

3rd charm??

No. She married the SML and doesn't even end up with the ML in the end. It was terrible.

Miss Hammurabi ml feels inferior to sml at some point, ml and fl relationship is much better though.

fearmeiamfree:

No. She married the SML and doesn't even end up with the ML in the end. It was terrible.

Well that's the ending part. But ML always felt inferior to him and FL did have more affection for ML but she didn't not like SML, she was married happily to the guy until the tragedy struck.

But what's the point if you've already watched my suggestion.

BTW, how to hide the spoiler in comments on mdl?

the last button at editing text bar. its a " ! " into a triangle next youtube image

select the text that is a spoiler and press this button

whateverlili_:

the last button at editing text bar. its a " ! " into a triangle next youtube image

select the text that is a spoiler and press this button

Thnx a lot. I needed that since I tend to keep spoiling things for others.

VishalIngle:

Well that's the ending part. But ML always felt inferior to him and FL did have more affection for ML but she didn't not like SML, she was married happily to the guy until the tragedy struck.

But what's the point if you've already watched my suggestion.

BTW, how to hide the spoiler in comments on mdl?

Except that didn't make sense. She rejects the guy and then all of a sudden she's married to him. It was bad writing.

Her rejection wasn't really from her heart. It was just to make ML feel at peace. She liked how SML was more like her. Otherwise why'd she marry him just because he asked? She wasn't that old or ugly or poor, so why'd she? Because he was an attraction, something new, something exciting and most importantly he was different than ML even if it were to last temporarily.

It was total mess, all of it.

I wouldn't really suggest anyone to watch this drama but your query was so specific that only 3rd charm came to my mind.

VishalIngle:

Her rejection wasn't really from her heart. It was just to make ML feel at peace. She liked how SML was more like her. Otherwise why'd she marry him just because he asked? She wasn't that old or ugly or poor, so why'd she? Because he was an attraction, something new, something exciting and most importantly he was different than ML even if it were to last temporarily.

It was total mess, all of it.

I wouldn't really suggest anyone to watch this drama but your query was so specific that only 3rd charm came to my mind.

Yeah, when she told the SML she was swayed, she told him it wasn't because of his feelings for her. More that likely it was her own insecurities. Then time skip and the story completely contradicts her. It was a huge mess after they broke up the second time.