In this list are my favorite drama's maybe it can help mostly strong female, romance can be a little combined with action,crime,law,...)

https://mydramalist.com/list/Y4aK5m6L

from the dramas you liked... you may also like

1.wok of love (i personally like the ML <3....drama is pretty good too)

<3... 2.my id is gangnam beauty

3.go ho's starry night

4. another miss oh (just try passing about 4 episodes...i bet u'll like it!!)

5. devilish joy!

6. reply 1988

7. you can watch REPLY 1997 if you like seo in guk (drama is really really good ^^)

bonus movie:

love 911 ....try it...its worth watching

Shining Inheritance on your ptw list will keep you hooked. Even more if you've liked lee seunggi dramas. One of my favs.

I recommend you also arang and the magistrate, Iljimae and all other dramas with lee joon ki

Autumns concerto

Pinoccio (the only drama with park shin hye that worth watching in my opinion) 

Thirty But Seventeen highly recommend this one

Don't know how you feel about turkish dramas, but ..... in my quest for other dramas outside of America's nonsense,  Some of my favorite movies and dramas are from China, Japan, India, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, Hong Kong and now most definitely Turkey, here is one that will for sure get you interested, it has english subs, and you may be able to find it in other languages on youtube, this is one of sites I found in my quest for Turkish Dramas The name of the drama is   

Erkenci Kus (Early Bird) 

the site is: http://expressdizi.com/tag/erkenci-kus-english-subtitle.  Give it a try you just might like it, I started watching, got hooked and hand to stop myself from watching because it is still in it's continuing stage and I am the type person who has to watch a drama in it's entirety. Not a fan of long dramas, but every now and then there is cause for the rare exception.

Some of these were on your PTW list 

✔️ Dr Qin Medical Examiner S1 (no romance) 

✔️ What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 

✔️ Lookout 

✔️ Guardian (Chinese) 

✔️ Granting You a Dreamlike Life 

✔️ Smile Has Left Your Eyes 

✔️ Love in the Moonlight