with no female lead chasing  the male lead! Her just drooling over the guy, thinking about him all time, being blushy and stuff and overall all those typical drama cliche of that so please no female lead chasing male lead (prefer if it male lead who falls first)  *IF DRAMA MAIN FOCUS IS ON ROMANCE*

I would love any drama with good plot,acting AND no annoying cliche female chasing male lead. Refreshing and pretty cool female lead who isn't pushover etc. Recommend me any good dramas without annoying female lead and typical cliche of them as well no chasing of the male lead.

ANY GENRES ARE OPEN.

Would love if it is : Comedy

No sad endings, So recommend me anything from anywhere. just have to be good with no cliche annoying female lead.

Thanks.

Try Incomplete Life if you're into work place dramas. It's certainly a feel good show with really likeable and developing characters. It succeeds at getting you to relate to and sympathise  with those characters. The show portrays the ups and downs of work life so well, where you find yourself laughing and crying with them as if you're a part of their story. Highly recommended :D

• Thirty But Seventeen
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • School 2017
  • Live Up to Your Name
  • I Hear Your Voice
  • Something About 1%
  • The Eternal Love
  • Accidentally in Love
  • I Need Romance 3
  • It's Okay That's Love
  • Across the Ocean to See You
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
  • Witch's Romance

It would be good if you named a few dramas that you've watched & liked, and which meet your requirements so we know what to recommend and what not to recommend.

ok so here is "Male chases Girl first" tag results

https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ty=68,77,83,86&th=763&so=relevance

out of these i have seen 

Koizora (a love story that will make sure you never forget it) The movie version is "sky of love" bitter sweet ending..took me 2 years to complete this 6 episode drama.

1 Pound no Fukuin while it is a boxing drama the focus is his love Sister Angela the Nun

Any of the Hana yori dango adaptions (BoF, Hyd, MG, MG18, MR, )

Pride - another sports drama that is a romance.

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru  --This one is difficult the acting is great but the topic--Twin incest--is VERY difficult to get past.

Say "I Love You" ahh the anime that got me into dramas--the movie is ok but if you love shoujo (girls manga) this is a love story that will melt your heart.

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made - A monk falls in love with an English teacher who just keeps running away from him.  This one is priceless.

Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi - This is rom-com where the lead tries so very very hard to get the girl to like him but fails at almost every attempt. 

I hope you find one that make you happy:)

good drama? fl no drooling over ml? ml fall first? good romance? bonus good cinematography and music? sunset on rice field? raindrop scenery and sound? firework and beach?

chugakusei nikki (well hopefully its an happy ending)

if you are in the mood for mystery then

stranger (mystery thriller with almost non-existent romance)

100-manen no onna-tachi (mystery with romance flavor, well harem actually) (people did die but it still get a somewhat happy ending)