Do you Korean or Japanese drama where I DON'T GET BORED 

nice plot , acting , and events will make you on the edge of my seat 

Currently, ongoing series that display a nice pace, good acting, and a great story:

• Feel Good To Die | Satire. A show that critiques various social issues in Korea in a humorous and lighthearted way. Romance + comedy + friendship + very slight fantasy/sci-fi.
  • Children of Nobody | Psychological thriller. A show that'll keep you guessing as a child psychologist partners up with a detective to help solve serial murders. Suspense + mystery + crime + friendship  + psychological.

Finished:

• Terius Behind Me | Parody. A show about a man (former spy) meeting a woman who has just lost her husband, but who may have been related to a case he's following. He ends up falling in love with her children and her. Keep in mind that this show is very lighthearted and a parody first and foremost. Which means, the spy thing is hilarious as well. Comedy + romance + family + friendship + action.
  • Voice | A show that'll keep you in the edge of your seat. This is a thriller, about a woman forming a special squad (911) to save possible victims from heinous crimes. At the same time, she's looking for the monster who killed her father, so she partners up with a jaded detective who lost his wife to the same man. Crime + friendship + action + thriller.
  • Voice 2 | Same female lead, different male lead and the same concept. This time she partners up with a man who everyone believes killed his former partner. Though the first season has better pacing and cases, the second season brings to the table a more complex ML. Crime + friendship + action + thriller. There will be a season three with the same leads next year. 

chugakusei nikki (lot of people are streaming it live/raw while it was airing. if that doesnt tell you something dunno what will)

save me (the eerie vibe will keep you on your seat for the whole duration)

100-manen no onna-tachi (it was slow at first but once it start to roll shit will goes down)

strager/secret forest (best thriller/investigation imo)