Anything with good plot,unexpected twist or something, good directing, good acting , not too cliche etc.

I need to watch something which is good and worth a enjoyable time 

but i do need a strong,tough female lead who doesn't give up easily,stand up for herself, is blunt,sassy,speaks her mind,doesn't care what other thinks but doesn't mean she doesn't have weakness and she embraces the weakness and still have sweet soft spot but isn't a pushover and doesn't let anyone push her around, is tough with soft spot.

you can recommend with any genre  with no sad endings but  i tend to avoid romance based dramas/movies cuz in end female lead becomes annoying,cliche so i tend to avoid romance based. 

(if you know romances ones mention how female lead is cuz i prefer not to watch with annoying FL) but i  tend to avoid romances ones.

Thank you.

I got a perfect one for you that depicts your explanation. It's a Japanese drama titled "Unnatural"

ZamMs:

Anything with good plot,unexpected twist or something, good directing, good acting , not too cliche etc.

I need to watch something which is good and worth a enjoyable time 

but i do need a strong,tough female lead who doesn't give up easily,stand up for herself, is blunt,sassy,speaks her mind,doesn't care what other thinks but doesn't mean she doesn't have weakness and she embraces the weakness and still have sweet soft spot but isn't a pushover and doesn't let anyone push her around, is tough with soft spot.

you can recommend with any genre  with no sad endings but  i tend to avoid romance based dramas/movies cuz in end female lead becomes annoying,cliche so i tend to avoid romance based. 

(if you know romances ones mention how female lead is cuz i prefer not to watch with annoying FL) but i  tend to avoid romances ones.

Thank you.

Hey, just an idea: when you make such specific demands about how a character should be, it's always helpful to give examples of dramas / movies that match your requirements, to better aid people in giving you recs.

watch confessions it got not only strong fl but scary fl who not only doesnt care what other think but also doesnt care what happen to others, twisted twist, good acting, good directing, good anything whatever lalala you name it.

100-manen no onna-tachi it got not only one but five strong fl, what a feast. ppl died but it somehow got a somewhat happy ending.

hitorishizuka, mystery based, coolest fl ive ever seen. sadly it has a head scratching ending/last ep.

my mister, fl would pull anything just to survive another day, got romance but its kinda platonic.

i think i could pull more titles but ill stop here.

come and hug me (emotionally strong) 

doctor x  series