PrettyCarEye:

Is there any romance in Amachan?

Yes, but I wouldn't watch it for the romance. There's people having crush with each other and old flames getting back together, but no lovey-dovey stuff, if you know what I mean. It's heavier on "coming of age" and "family drama".

+1 Empress Ki

Dong Yi

Angry Mom

Here are some shows that you may like.

1. Iljimae 

2. Six flying Dragons (Be warned its 50 eps long but it THE most awesome saeguk in terms of acting and story alone)

3. Rebel:Thief who stole the people 

4. The King's daughter Soo Baek Hyang 

5. Unni is alive  (solid makjang type show with sensational villains  )

6. Father I'll take care of you (awesome family drama!)

Arihant D:

Here are some shows that you may like.

1. Iljimae 

2. Six flying Dragons (Be warned its 50 eps long but it THE most awesome saeguk in terms of acting and story alone)

3. Rebel:Thief who stole the people 

4. The King's daughter Soo Baek Hyang 

5. Unni is alive  (solid makjang type show with sensational villains  )

6. Father I'll take care of you (awesome family drama!)

I definitely put Unni is alive on my plan to watch list and put it on the final choice list and I forgot about iljemae. Thanks for reminding me!

Tomorrow I will start maratoning- I am so excited :D

Hanah:

+1 Empress Ki

Dong Yi

Angry Mom

Good choices - two of them I already watched.

Thank you for the recommendations :)

DramaDrama:

Nirvana in Fire 

Prince of Lan Ling 

Story of Yanxi Palace 

The Vigilantes in Masks 

Wu Xin: The Monster Killer 

The Mystic Nine 

Except of one drama I put all of them to my plan to watch list. So cool that beside Nirvana in Fire I didn't know any of them. Thank you :D

mjf314:

I recommend Nirvana in Fire.

It is on my plan to watch list for so long but I am not really sure if I am in the mood for this... But maybe I should give it finally a chance. I put it on my final list. Tomorrow I will finally start - 2days without sleeping :D

Origamy:

Three Lives, Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms is another binge-worthy drama.

Perfect choice, however I already watched it - I loved this drama so much!

SweetBabyBrat:

Another good one is Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat  (AKA Love Destiny ) :o)

This drama is poping  up very often. It will be on my final list. Tomorrow is D-Day :D

crystalstars:

thriller/mystery: The Guest, Mistress

makjang: The Last Empress (very addicting lol I'm still trying to wait to binge watch this too)

sci-fi/romance: Are You Human Too

comedy: Eulachacha Waikiki (ridiculously funny drama!)

Maybe I go for mystery this time. The Guest is on my final list. Thank you! Tomorrow I will finally start to marathon :D

Afm:

Here's my quick list of recommendation:

Oh my general

Cinderela chef

A step back into past 2018

Let's shake it 1

Thank you for helping me!

Polarizing:

Definitely recommend I'm Not a Robot!

Trust me you will laugh, cry, and actually LOVE some of the villains at the end. My brother just binge-watched that entire drama in 2 days and he's having a hard time getting over it haha.

My final list gets longer xD Tomorrow I finally have to decide. Thank you

Sonme:

If you like historical dramas then I would recommend Battle of Changsha. You will feel all the emotions with that one. I will warn that it's set during a war so it's quite sad, but I'm someone who usually steers clear of sad dramas and I loved it.

Uh I wanted to watch this drama but forgot about it. Now is on my plan to watch list. Thank you! :)

chalbarczyk:

The Bridal Mask - the best drama ever, historical action and romance
The Guest - do not watch in the night!
Empress Ki - classic with amazing cast
Eulachacha Waikiki - the funniest drama ever
Chuno - road drama and historical

I loved Bridal Mask! :D
I put The Guest on my final list. Tomorrow finally is the day I will marathon again.