Hi MDLer,
i will have some time and I want to drama maratoning again. Please recommend something outstandingly amazing to me.
I want to laugh, to cry, to love the characters and hate the villains and most of all a amazing story

Please no amnesia, no terminal illnesses, no highschool stuff please.
Maybe something historical or fantasy (I can understand desperate love only in non modern situations)
Which country doesn't matter.

Please recommend only the best that comes into your mind. If you give to much it is nice but makes it harder to find the best for me :)

My favourites so far:

Gu Family Book
Heartless City
Faith
Misty
City Hunter

Thank you so much :D

I recommend Nirvana in Fire.

mjf314:

I recommend Nirvana in Fire.

Lol, Nirvana in Fire was the first thing that came to mind when I read the title.

Three Lives, Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms is another binge-worthy drama.

Another good one is Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat  (AKA Love Destiny ) :o)

+1 Nirvana in Fire

My Ahjussi

Prison Play Book

Golden Empire - no romance, but seriously one helluva drama! You'll definitely be marathoning this one cuz once it hooks you, it won't let you go. You can forget about sleeping for about 48hrs.

thriller/mystery: The Guest, Mistress

makjang: The Last Empress (very addicting lol I'm still trying to wait to binge watch this too)

sci-fi/romance: Are You Human Too

comedy: Eulachacha Waikiki (ridiculously funny drama!)

+1 Nirvana in Fire, same as above, literally the first title that I thought of when I read the title

Here's my quick list of recommendation:

Oh my general

Cinderela chef

A step back into past 2018

Let's shake it 1

Definitely recommend I'm Not a Robot!

Trust me you will laugh, cry, and actually LOVE some of the villains at the end. My brother just binge-watched that entire drama in 2 days and he's having a hard time getting over it haha.

Amachan.  Highly recommended for the hilarity and the general warm, fuzzy feeling you get watching it. 

The episode count might look daunting, but since each episode is only 15-minutes long, I think in total it's just like 50-episodes Korean drama. The main character is of high-school age, but I think there's not much of a high-school stuff there. I pretty much marathoned it this time last year and finished it less than a month, so it's doable ;)

kura2ninja:

Amachan.  Highly recommended for the hilarity and the general warm, fuzzy feeling you get watching it. 

The episode count might look daunting, but since each episode is only 15-minutes long, I think in total it's just like 50-episodes Korean drama. The main character is of high-school age, but I think there's not much of a high-school stuff there. I pretty much marathoned it this time last year and finished it less than a month, so it's doable ;)

Is there any romance in Amachan?

If you like historical dramas then I would recommend Battle of Changsha. You will feel all the emotions with that one. I will warn that it's set during a war so it's quite sad, but I'm someone who usually steers clear of sad dramas and I loved it.

The Bridal Mask - the best drama ever, historical action and romance
The Guest - do not watch in the night!
Empress Ki - classic with amazing cast
Eulachacha Waikiki - the funniest drama ever
Chuno - road drama and historical