~Hellow~ I just finished Autumn Concerto & super loveettt (*_*) di ako makaGetOver...withdrawal stage pa! ..please help ~ I need your recommendation... I want some more of this story/plot... is there any other version of this from Korea & Japan or anywhere in the world ;)) I'm done with Only You & I read about the Queen of Game (I just don't want something tragic) but still in my to watch bucket list. I want something super romantic ~ with cute baby (@_@) I would really appreciate all your recommendations & ThanksMuch in advance~!
I saw MARS on your Plan to Watch list. That's a sure watch. Very intense romance with happy ending.
you should also try "Tatta Hitotsu no Koi". Poor guy rich girl plot.
i hated it. dropped it after a few episodes if ur into tw dramas fated to love u drunken to love u all are good stuff
i'm sure u will like crazy for u it's different
Many of below deal with more serious issues but are not tragic endings - I see you just added more to your watched list. :) Can't remember if you've watched/tried these or not... Spring Waltz Easy Fortune Happy Life Loving You A Thousand Times Stars Falling From the Sky
~Hellow~ ThanksMuch for all your recommendations ~ I so appreciate this ;)) ..Please keep on recommending if you still find something else.. KeepUp the Great Work ~ MDLrssss~!