Hello^^ 

Please recommend me dramas where everyone ends up with someone. I want to watch more dramas where that other lead (that no one choose, usually the second lead) also finds love during the drama and I want to see that relationship develop (not just in the end). 

-It can also be any character of the drama (not necessarily the sl) as long as they have important screen time. Example: B and C are in love with A, A ends up with B, C is super sad but later gets with D that with time makes him/her get over A, lol it sounds complicated but it's not, a perfect example that I love is My Golden Life (Jisoo and Hyuk) or something like SangWoo and HoJung in My daughter SeoYeong.

-Any number of episodes is fine by me, actually the most the better. (+50 episodes is super fine by me)

-I watch a lot of asian dramas, tv series and sometimes even telenovelas lol, so any country of the world is ok, as long as I can watch it in english or spanish. 

BASICALLY I WANT EVERYONE TO FIND LOVE AND HAVE HAPPY ENDINGS, hahaha. 

THANK YOU ☺️

✔  Because this is my First Life
✔ Your House Helper
✔ Ode to Joy
✔ What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
✔ While You Were Sleeping

These are dramas with multiple couples forming (though not necessarily involving the 2ML):

• Age of Youth 
  • +1 to Because this is my first life
  • Master's Sun | 2ML & 2FL get together
  • The Greatest Love | same as above
  • Another Miss Oh
  • Devilish Joy | 2ML & 2FL get together
  • Fight for my way
  • Gu Family Book
  • Goblin
  • It's Okay, That's Love
  • I am not a Robot | 2ML finds love as well. 2FL also finds love. 
  • Just Between Lovers 
  • Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter 
  • Suspicious Partner | 2ML & 2FL get together
  • Terius Behind Me | 2FL finds love
  • Beauty Inside
 Stevie70:

✔  Because this is my First Life
✔ Your House Helper
✔ Ode to Joy
✔ What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
✔ While You Were Sleeping

THANK YOU☺️☺️

3GGG:

These are dramas with multiple couples forming (though not necessarily involving the 2ML):

• Age of Youth 
  • +1 to Because this is my first life
  • Master's Sun | 2ML & 2FL get together
  • The Greatest Love | same as above
  • Another Miss Oh
  • Devilish Joy | 2ML & 2FL get together
  • Fight for my way
  • Gu Family Book
  • Goblin
  • It's Okay, That's Love
  • I am not a Robot | 2ML finds love as well. 2FL also finds love. 
  • Just Between Lovers 
  • Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter 
  • Suspicious Partner | 2ML & 2FL get together
  • Terius Behind Me | 2FL finds love
  • Beauty Inside

Thank you so much!☺️  Are all happy endings? 

Avlis Winchester:

Thank you so much!☺️  Are all happy endings? 

I'll mark it all as spoilers the ones that don't have a clear-cut happy ending just in case other people don't want to know. I worded things vague enough to avoid further spoilers. But I'll also include more clearly what I mean in a separately marked spoiler.

1- Devilish Joy | It is a happy ending, but there's a part of it that's open to interpretation. Though, overall, it's a feel-good drama. 

• BIG SPOILER WARNING AHEAD: The male lead has dementia, so even though the leads stay together and it ends on a good note, there is no miracle cure for his disease. 

2- Gu Family Book | It has a bittersweet ending, I'd say. Though the last scene is happy. :) 

• BIG SPOILER WARNING AHEAD: The female lead ends up dying, but the male lead (immortal) finds her again (reincarnation) years later. 

3- Goblin | Another ending that's happy, but there's a part that's open for interpretation. Or rather, the show ends on a good note, but if you think about it, the fate of one character can be bittersweet. 

• BIG SPOILER WARNING AHEAD: The female leads die in this one, but the male lead (immortal) finds her reincarnation. However, you know by then that he can never die, so he's fated to watch her grow old and die eventually.

I'm fine with spoilers.

Thank you, thank you.☺️☺️