Hi dear friends

I am fine and i hope the same from you.I did ask some really tough recommendations previously thats why no one gave reply.I can understand that.

Here I am coming with me one very simple request.I know very well that my request is simple one,but please dont ignore it and try to suggest me whatever you come across.

Basically in this drama,male lead asks the girl first to go on dating.First she rejects and after some time she agrees to go on dating with him.This whole dating process should be humorous and everyone connects with it.So what i need is an entertaining dating sequence.

Please suggest me,please don't ignore me please.

( Note : eventually he realizes that she is not the one that he loves and his true love girl some one other.This is what exactly happens in the drama.But if you come across this particular end recommend.it is absolutely ok if you recommend only the first part dating part.Please my Friends)

In  these the guy likes her first and she likes 2nd ML in beginning  plus comedy

✔ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

✔Weightlifting Fairy Kim 

✔ My Beautiful Gong Shim

Guy asks out girl first and she refuses several times and comedy

✔ What's wrong with Secretary Kim 

ML likes girl but 2nd ML gets the girl

✔ King In Love  

Hi Srevie 70

Guy asks out girl first ..this is exactly what i need.

Please do if any

Boku Unmei no Hito desu

Secret Garden

What's wrong with secretary Kim

Are you asking for a specific Drama you have seen or any drama that includes a date scene when the truth hits the ML the he loves the FL which she is not his date?

Or is it a drama about the ML dumped the FL during the date?

Or maybe you mean a TV show ?

The Greatest Love