Hi there. Im looking for movies or dramas in which the main male charater is in love, almost as bewitched with the main lead. I dont know if u have seen roswell, but I wanted something like what Max and Liz have, a very pure, strong young love. 

Thank you for reading.

Try Love O2O. This is the one drama that I think suits your description perfectly :) 

Oh my god, Roswel. And you are a fan too. Awesome...!!!
That was my first ever romance drama that i super duper duper to the nth power loved. MAX and LIZ were the stuff of awesome romance. I was shipping jason and shiri so much as max and liz. Still a fan of both, and follow and watch most their projects.

With Roswell, Sadly season 2 was just disappointing. but it did get interesting again in season 3 and was so sad they were cancelled after.

The dramas closest to Roswel i can think of are:

• Come and Hug Me - this is another perfect example of star crossed lovers to melodramatic proportions, with ML just mesmerized and staring at FL with such intensity. With FL also feeling all kinds of in love.
  • The moon that embraces the sun - this one is historical, but the pure love between MC is definitely on that is narrated here. ML is the crown prince who meet hhis first love who is the FL. There would be tragedy and separation between them. But love will find a way to meet again. 
  • Just Between lovers - another melodrama with ML going through stuff yet still staring love looks at FL.  
  • Moonshine and valentine - probably most alike in the alien-human love story like roswell. With ML somekind prince of his clan/race that fell in love with the human woman he has been looking for in centuries. The way the ML stares at FL is just bone melting.
  • Hi school love on - FL is an angel reaper who becomes human due to some glitch when she was trying to reap yet end up saving the ML. They get entangled together and get their cute highschool pure love againts all odds
  • Kingyo Club - this is a mini drama that clearly showcases pure young love,though the 2 MC are up against bullies at school, bitter cruel rivals and some family issues
  • When stars land -  the way the ML stares at the FL in this drama is porbably the same way Max does for liz. With FL just going about her business until the many instances that ML saves and does some superhuman things makss FL notice and be inteigue and fall for him too, much like Liz 

One of the best example I can give is Ercenci Kus, turkish drama. It is english subbed. Jan is almost bewitched by Sanem, she is all he sees.  Another one is Ngao Asoke 1999 version, it is unsubbed but you can see that he is madly in love.

• Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • Fated to love you
  • The heirs
  • Secret garden
  • Secret Garden
  • High-end Crush
  • Clean With Passion For Now
  • My Secret Romance
  • Queen In Hyun's Man
  • Rooftop Prince

@Czakhareina omg thank you so much ! <3

Unfortunely ive seen most of the dramas everybvody recommend , even the turkish one :/ but thanks everybody none the less :)

if you liked moon that embrace s the sun you should definitely check 100 days my prince it's very similar 

the chineese drama general and i also has a male lead who was crazy about the female lead