Hey! Does anyone know of any interesting college life drama aside from cheese in the trap, ID is Gangnam Beauty??

Check out and Try:

• Weighlifting fairy Kim Bokjoo - FL is a weighlifting athlete who meets again the ML who is a childhood friend and swimmer athlete
  • Love O2O - ML is the school heartthrob who everyones respects, loves and admires, and one of them is the FL. FL is kind and is quite popular too. Both are from the computer science department and are into RPG (role playing games) which will be one way they will be connected
  • Reply 1994 - a group of provencial/country bumpkins that enters college life into the city of Seoul. Here they will create and form freiemdship, romance and everlasting bond. FL is the daughter of the boarding house the students will live at, and here she will live with friends and her future hubby.. 
  • Orange Days - about an ordinary ML who meets an interesting FL who is a musician yet she is deaf
  • Meteor Garden (Taiwan 2001) - the first live action of hana yori dango (or boys pver flowers) set in college.
  • Age of Youth (2 seasons) - about 5 girls who live together as housemates. Will deal with their friendship and some mystery.
  •  Go Back Couple - about a couple who is at the point of divorce, and given a second change to travel back to their college days to redo or undo their lives. 
  • Last Match - this one is more of bromance, rivalry and sports centered, with two former highschool teammated and bestfriends becoming rivals in basketball and love in their college days. 
  • Meloholic - about the nerdy MLwho transforms into the most popular heathrobafter having the abilityto  who can hear women thoughts. And the FL is a mysterious weird loner who takes him by surprise for being unlike any other women when he hears her thoughts.
  • Good morning Call season 2 (season 1 was during the MCs highschool days) 
  • Others: Queen of the ring, heartstring, bring it on ghost. In a Good Way, kahogo Kagoko, Boy Next door, Mars (melodrama), accidentally in love

Dokgo Rewind! I loved it. Even because of Jo Byung Kyoo. It´s pretty much action, I don´t know if you like.

Otherwise: School (2013, 2015, 2017)

• Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • Because It's My First Time 
  • Moorim School 
  • Project S
  • My Huckleberry Friends 
  • Way We Were (Taiwanese) 
  • Rush to the End of Summer 
  • No Limit 
  • My Mr Mermaid 
  • Mr Swimmer 
  • Voice ( Japanese)