I'd like to see a drama/movie that is really deep. Something about life, choice, and so on. I don't know how to explain it. But something that is very meaningful. I mean, something in which there are important themes of life.
Dramas: 49 Days, 1 Litre of Tears, White Christmas, School 2013, Orthros no Inu, Don Quixote (it's a comedy, but I still found it deep in some parts) and Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~ , Movies: Shinigami no Seido, Ikigami, M.W., Confessions, Saigo no Kizuna: Okinawa Hikisakareta Kyodai and Aoi Tori
Friend, Our Legend - amazing kdrama based on the story which was shown as a film firstly (the same director for both productions). Deep movies? I can't think of even one, a way too many ;)
I don't know if you count this as deep but for me it was a very intense and emotional drama about fighting even if the situation seems totally hopeless:
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/4244/fathers-war
It's about a father whose daughter dies in an accident and he has to fight against very powerful people in order to get her murderer punished.
I recently watched Norwegian Wood and Helter Skelter. They're deep jmovies. A Crowd of Three (Kenta to Jun to Kayo-chan no Kuni) is also pretty deep. Some people find it boring, but I thought it was interesting.
Hm....definitely White Christmas, School 2013 and 1 Litre of Tears.
The one drama that really comes up for me when I hear the word deep, is MARS, a taiwanese drama adapted from a manga.
i suggest : Deranged movie it's soooo sooo ,it's talking about survive,get the medicine to help ur family ot they ganna die as many others that die cuz of infection ,i don't like this type of movies but this is different ,i can watch it again , Non asian movie :16 blocks for bruce willes i watched it mor than five times it's talking about bad cups and he is one of them ,they want to kill the witness that should be in court in one hour he will testify aint them so will brouce willes be with them or with that guy which will testify aint him too it's great movie and one of my favorite movies i had ever seen u can't pass even second of the movie
Not sure it's what you're waiting for, but I would suggest Ninkyo Helper. I was really astonished by the way this drama dealt with the subject of the place of old people in moderne society. And other issues as well. Sometimes really heartwarming. You can also try Innocent love, lots of people like it. I would second Ending planner and Life, very good dramas imo.
I liked "Queen of ambition" and "Miss Rippley" as dramas where the female lead characters have very dramatic stories and make choices that drives their lifes to a frenetic search of power that will get you hate them very much but also to pity them in their unlucky fate.