Hello , i'm kind of new in drama univers.Until now i;ve watche anime , but i find some drama intresting . For example Secret garden , is one of my favorete. I am searching for a similar drama , with no love triangle ( visible one) , with Romance , drama (crying moments) , and comedy :D Any recomandations?
hi! My recs would be Queen In-hyun's man,yamato nadeshiko shichi henge, atashinchi no danshi, a gentleman's dignity, heartstrings, King2hearts, Rooftop prince,otomen , and papadol and that's about it ^^' there are other very good rom-com, but they don't really fit in your criterion especially the 'no love triangle' one :x unfortunately, you will encounter lots of dramas with love triangles ;x
Hello and Welcome! I'm sorta blank today, you may check out my list, the one I rated 9 to 10 are the ones i love most!(naturally!)
Kimi wa Petto- (based off the manga) A woman finds an unconscious man laying in a box in front of her home. She takes him in and names him Momo, after the dog she owned when she was a little girl. The two form an unusual and very close relationship; in exchange for food and shelter the man embraces his new role as the woman's pet dog. It Started with a Kiss- (based off the manga) After an earthquake destroyed Xiang Qin's house, she and her father moved in with the family of her father's college buddy, Uncle Ah Li. To her surprise, the kind and amicable aunt and uncle are the parents of her cold and distant schoolmate Jiang Zhi Shu, a genius with an IQ of 200 whom not too long ago rejected her endless crush on him. A Gentleman's Dignity- A story about 4 guys. Focuses on their friendships and romances. They kind of remind me of a grown up version of Boys Over Flowers. Then again, I never finished Boys Over Flowers so I could be wrong in that analogy. Faith- A 21st-century plastic surgeon Eun Soo gets kidnapped and brought 700 years in the past for her healing powers. Goryeo era bodyguard to the king General Choi Yeong is smart but a little naive, he almost never smiles. He faces conflicts with the female doctor Eun Soo, but soon feels attracted to her. Queen Inhyeon's Man- Kim Boong Do is a scholar who had supported the reinstatement of Queen In Hyun when Jang heebin's schemes resulted in her being deposed and replaced as King Sukjong's queen consort. He travels 300 years into the future of modern Seoul and meets Choi Hee Jin, a no-name actress who is expecting a career renaissance through her role as Queen In Hyun in a TV drama.
Hello, nice to meet you. Secret gardens is my favorite drama as well. Anyone who likes Secret Garden is cool in my book. It is hard think of a drama with out a love triangle though.** just checked my list and all I can come up with that doesn't have a love triangle is king2hearts. Plus it has the female lead from secret garden. Hope I'm right about that can't really remember the entire drama.