~I was a fan of running man... But then since I laugh and get excited all the time... I was thinking to share the fun with somebody else like friends or family.... who doesn't know that a show like this exist.. :) SO, if you were in my place.. Which running man episode would be the Best to share first... or the best running man that you would think he won't get over and get addicted too... :)
I've got my family to watch the supernatural powers episodes, supernatural soccer is good too. It's easiest I think for them to watch an episode that has a lot of game play going on, because Running Man has a lot of inside jokes and character jokes that a person who doesn't know much about the cast would have trouble understanding so you shouldn't pick a slower episode that relies too much on knowing the main cast. If they happen to be fans of any particular K-actors or K-idols that has guested on RM than it could be a good idea to play those episodes, they're more engaged if they get to watch they're faves run around too. My friend loves Big Bang so she was willing to watch the Big Bang episodes with me and became interested in RM. Or you could just choose your favorite episode, if you like it than they probably will too.
Well of coarse I's start with ep 1 so they could get to know every one. My favorite episodes though are #7, 20, 28, 32, 49, 55, and 96 just to name a few. Here is a link with all the Running Man episodes: http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Running_Man_episodes Hope this helps.
I'm not really good at episode numbers but... #12 was one of my favorites, just like every other 1 vs everyone else. I miss the old Running Man days, I think it was a lot better when it first started.
My husband seen me watching it all the time and thought that it was stupid, however, he seen and heard me laugh so much that he decided to give it a try with the first ep on DF, he watched all those then started with ep.1. He has watched every ep up to the past life one. My very first episode was the Big Bang one, and I laughed so hard, and folks suggested I watch it so I did, and I have even re-watched most of the episodes several times. Like DiaNine, I prefer the older RM episodes.
Do try ep 138. It's daebak. And I must say, one of the funniest episodes ever!
educto1 wrote: Do try ep 138. It's daebak. And I must say, one of the funniest episodes ever!

Sadly, since I started watching Dramas I fell behind on Running Man... Still haven't watched ep 124 >:
educto1 wrote: Do try ep 138. It's daebak. And I must say, one of the funniest episodes ever!

Yeah, it was epic!
Also ep 135, Jackie Chan one!
I love Running Man!Everyone is so different and have its on traits and characteristics.Also the subtile inside-jokes are the best after you manged to keep track with eveyone and their position in the group.

My favorite episodes would be:
Episode 46 and 47:It was my first episode.I watched it because of Kim Hyun Joong
Episode 84 and 85:The Big Bang episodes...some of the funniest of all
Episode 104 and 129:I simply love the Idol Atheltic Special...it just too funny to bear:)
Episode 135:It's with Jackie Chan...how can you miss it!!

For all their competitions and missions I simply love The Ringing bells one!!In my opinion it's the best
shaz22 wrote: Yeah, it was epic!
Also ep 135, Jackie Chan one!

gotta check it out. tnx!
and btw, they will make a parody of That Winter for the next ep. Excited!
educto1 wrote: gotta check it out. tnx!
and btw, they will make a parody of That Winter for the next ep. Excited!

Sense another great ep coming...
I watch running man all the time. If I am sad I will be seeing running man, because it always make me smile and laugh! Have seen the episodes again and again! Love the one where Ji Hyo bungee jumps! ( ep. 133 ) ( sorry, if my english is bad. (: