Okay, so my friend wants me to get more into Korean dramas and while I enjoy historical and some other dramas like You're Beautiful, Secret Garden, Coffee Prince she wants me to get further into it. But I simply don't want to because a majority of Korean dramas seem to be depressing including said historical dramas and the other ones I mentioned at some point. Now, I'm used to Japanese comedy. I just need to name one. Hana Kimi 2007. I loved the comedy and there wasn't really a depressing moment. Not Kdrama depressing and you all should know what I mean by that! Anyway I am looking for a Korean drama that is really funny, barely depressing if none at all and will make me laugh all the way through. No seriously. I mean a real comedy KDrama. Nothing with some or half comedy in it. I want full-fledge comedy...does that exsist in Kdramas? O.o
Oops wrong forum D:
Protect the Boss and The Greatest Love are both pretty much all comedy...but there are also Sit-coms i.e High Kick , Vampire Idol ...as well as Variety shows...if you want funny watch Running Man
21st Century family. It's absolutely Hilarious.
I have have to agree with goldenseal50. The greatest love as a drama and running man as variety show. running man is daebak!!!
Running Man for K-variety show<-- prepare to ROFLMAO throughout the whole show! For movies, these are some which made me laugh: My Girlfriend is an Agent Runway Cop Chilling Romance
The Man Who Can't Get Married has a lot of comedy, not much story though. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho also has a lot of comedy but it has its depressing moments...
Greatest Love, Salaryman, King of Dramas Kvariety: Running Man, Strong Heart
educto1 wrote: Greatest Love, Salaryman, King of Dramas

I second the ff above.

also: Personal Taste, A Gentleman's Dignity, City Hall, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Protect the Boss
I'll add Dalja's Spring. And 1N2D for variety :D