A one-sided/unrequited love that gets reciprocate later,

but with this characteristics:

-NOT the main couple. I've been watching familiar dramas with 50+ episodes and the secondary couples are always the best ones!<3

-Preferably girl chases boy. Perfect examples:

Jisoo and Hyuk (My golden life) 

Hyowon and Taeyang (Wolgyesu Tailor Shop)

Chaeri and HyeongSun (AllAbout my mom )

and the most perfect example & my fave one: Sangwoo and Hojung from Seoyeong ,my daughter. He was the SML but didn't end up with his first girlfriend the SFL, he ended up with the third female lead!

-All countries are fine as long as I can watch it in english or spanish. (Asian dramas, american tv series, telenovelas, turkish series, movies, whatever) 

-Historical/fantasy dramas are ok, all genres are fine, but if one of them dies I don't want to watch it, please.

THANK YOU^^ 

Try:

• Dream High - Pilsok and Jason..! 
  • Ugly Alert - i loooove this drama and the couple that fits your description is that of Hyunseok and jooyoung story. Typical rich girl that falls for hardworki g man who comes from a an family with no parents
  • Love Now - the main couple is awesome in this story, but the secondary couple is quite adorable too -- Qiming and CaiRyong
  • Father is Strange - rayoung and cheolsoo... so adorable
  • Gloria - a little on the melacholic type romance 
  • Five children - this one is reversed guy chases after  girl. But they were so adorable so i wanted to mention them
 Czakhareina:

Try:

• Dream High - Pilsok and Jason..! 
  • Ugly Alert - i loooove this drama and the couple that fits your description is that of Hyunseok and jooyoung story. Typical rich girl that falls for hardworki g man who comes from a an family with no parents
  • Love Now - the main couple is awesome in this story, but the secondary couple is quite adorable too -- Qiming and CaiRyong
  • Father is Strange - rayoung and cheolsoo... so adorable
  • Gloria - a little on the melacholic type romance 
  • Five children - this one is reversed guy chases after  girl. But they were so adorable so i wanted to mention them

What's the couple in Gloria? Is it a korean drama?

The other day I was watching an interview with Hyesun and Sung Hoon and I thought they had so much chemistry together, and I started to watch five children because of them, then I dropped it, but I guess I'll give it another try.

THANK YOU.☺️

Yup it is a korean drama: https://mydramalist.com/348-gloria

Though i just realized now, that it was not a one sided love, cause the guy pretty much obviously fell for her at first sight. But between the two, the girl was the one pursuing the relationship while the guy was hesitant because of their big societal gap. He is an orphaned guy who is a bouncer for a cabaret while She is a daughter of a rich man. but is still sad cause her mom is the mistress and she is drawn to him for comfort. She is mistreated by her fathers family, while her mom is some kinda using her to get ahead in life. 

Though another drama i loved and remember for the second couple is Happiness or I Am Bliss. Rich girl pursues poor guy again. Sadly they have a very sad end.  

https://mydramalist.com/1138-happiness-2008

I 2nd Five Enough (Five Children), their sister's love story was so adorable and sweet.

ahsaaful:

I 2nd Five Enough (Five Children), their sister's love story was so adorable and sweet.

The Pursuit of Happiness sounds really interesting.

What's the couple in Wonderful days and Legend of Yun Xi? non of them dies righ? :( 

Thank you so much for your recommendations.☺️

In Wonderful Days it was the uncles' and the younger son's love story that made me continue watching this drama. Actually I wasn't that interesting in first leads' story too, it was somehow boring for me.

And for Legend of Yun Xi, the male lead' younger brother' love story is like what you're looking for. By the way this drama was good in my opinion and the leads' love story was good too. They show that the FFL dead but then they show that she return, so I don't really know :D

You're welcome, I hope it will be useful to you and that you'll like some of this :)

In addition:

one sided love +

• Strongest Delivery man (2nd couple was better than first) 
  • I am Not a Robot 
  • 2 cops
  • moorim School 
  • Granting You a Dreamlike Life 

No one sided love but gets a partner 

• What's Wrong with Secretary Kim (3 other couples)
  • While You Were Sleeping (ML brother)
  • Wok of Love (3rd ML)
  • Lucky Romance ( loved 2L couple) 
  • Your House Helper (several couples) 
  • Oh My 20's (several couples) 
  • Romantic Dr Kim (Dr Kim and Head Nurse) 
  • Hwayugi (Hong Ki )
  • Hwarang (3rd ML  lead)
  • Clean with a Passion 
  • Pinocchio (boss at TV station)
  • Ode to Joy ( several couples) 
  • Secret Garden (his Secretary and her BF)
  • Goblin (Grim Reaper couple) 
  • My Strange Hero (ML's best friends)

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH EVERYONE!! 

Every drama sounds interesting, thanks.☺️