Is there any drama that makes u to love FL more than Male lead ?

For example: Empress Ki

• Witch's Court
  • Mr. Sunshine  
  • Angry Mom

Black, I just started this drama but i already prefer the female lead. 

Miss Hammurabi

Oh My Ghostess

Sassy Go Go

School 2015

• Battle of Changsha: FL has some of the best character growth I've ever seen
  • Misty: FL is the best of the best at her job
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal: FL attends school when women weren't allowed to
  • Daisy Luck: FL starts a new career at 30 and puts all her effort into it
  • Maids: FL is stripped of her high status position and must learn to survive as a maid
  • Oh My General: FL is so cool even women fall in love with her
  • +1 She was Pretty | the ML is really a jerk through most of this series though. FL is simply admirable.
  • +1 to Oh My Ghostess
  • +1 to Devilish Joy

In addition:

• The Last Empress | She starts out weak, but soon shows you she's not someone to be messed with.
  • Terius Behind Me | FL was not only more interesting, but she was cute, kind and smart.
  • Mask | Like above, but I prefer The Last Empress.
  • Age of Youth | You get 5 female leads, so you can take your pick. I really liked 3 of them.
  • Thirty but Seventeen | Though I like both leads. I like her slightly more.
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Song | Same as above.
  • Fight for My Way | Same as above. Highly recommend. 
  • Another Miss Oh | I found the FL more interesting and relatable than the ML. It helps that I find the actress really charming in how she depicts her role.
  • Chicago Typewriter | I liked the FL in this one more as well.

In addition, but without romance:

• Children of Nobody | FL is simply more interesting than the ML. But this one has a slow pace, so it might not be everyone's cup of tea.
  • Voice | FL is simply awesome. This is when she starts building herself up as a leader.
  • Voice 2 | Then in this one, the FL is already an established badass.
  • Mother | there is a male lead, but that's treated as a side plot. He's a good character, but this isn't his story. This is the story about two FLs (mother/daughter).

+ 1 Voice
Currently airing The Crowned Clown - female lead is so dignified any male pales in comparison with her
Signal - she has way more >flavour< than male lead 

W, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, Another Miss Oh, Fight My Way, Because This is My First Life, D-Day, Romance is a Bonus Book