Although I love Asian horror movies I find that most are about ghosts and hauntings. I would love to find some that are a bit different. Here are some non-ghost horror movies that I've seen and liked so far: I Saw the Devil (Serial Killer) Dream Home (Mass Killing) The Host (Mutated Sea Creature) Noroi (Demon) Occult (Aliens) I don't care about the country or year (can be old or new) just good horror movies that don't involve ghosts-thanks
All right...I've checked what you already watched and I'll try some recommendation of horror movies with no ghosts! Eko Eko Azarak - this is about witchcraft Orochi - this is about...uhm...being obsessed about something? Ousama Game - this is a bit "who's going to be killed next?", I liked it even if a lot of people didn't Uzumaki - this is interesting but makes you head hurt in the end XD Zoo - this is amazing!! If you have to pick just one watch this! It's a collection of stories, but the best one I've ever seen! (what I mean is they're not stupid a/o predictable as the others sometimes are) They're all from Japan, I'm sorry but all the movies I've watched from other countries had ghosts! Btw, I noticed you've watched a lot of Gojira movies...I've watched just the first one, how are all the others? (I know this post was about something else, but I'm a bit curious XD )
I loved the original Gojira from the 50's but all the others were pretty bad. You maybe get 10 minutes of the monsters and the rest of the movie is a pointless storyline and bad acting. There are a few I've heard are good that I plan to check out like Destroy All Monsters but for the most part they're just not very good-just my opinion. Thanks for the recs, I totally don't mind that they're Japanese.
Korean "Tell Me Something" - I need to see it by myself finally. It's about serial killer. At the moment it's the only thing which came up to my mind. Some of the titles you guys posted I want to check ;)
Goliath1357 wrote: I loved the original Gojira from the 50's but all the others were pretty bad. You maybe get 10 minutes of the monsters and the rest of the movie is a pointless storyline and bad acting. There are a few I've heard are good that I plan to check out like Destroy All Monsters but for the most part they're just not very good-just my opinion. Thanks for the recs, I totally don't mind that they're Japanese.

Well, if it is so, maybe I'll start watching and then go on until they get bad! XD
LET the Right One In - (Vampire for adult) not twighlitish REC 1 & 2 not 3 (spinoff) - (demon Virus)
Korean Hansel and Gretel - some supernatural stuff still, but not ghosts. You can also try Korean drama Hometown Legends, it's more like cultural fairy tales about various mythological creatures and legends, like gumiho and others. Every episode is a different story, so you can easily pick out the ones that are not about the ghosts, I'm sure you would find some.
bokami wrote: LET the Right One In - (Vampire for adult) not twighlitish
REC 1 & 2 not 3 (spinoff) - (demon Virus)

I've actually seen those and really liked them-when it comes to other countries and America, I've pretty much seen most of the good stuff since I've watched over 5,000 movies
catnip wrote: Korean Hansel and Gretel - some supernatural stuff still, but not ghosts.
You can also try Korean drama Hometown Legends, it's more like cultural fairy tales about various mythological creatures and legends, like gumiho and others. Every episode is a different story, so you can easily pick out the ones that are not about the ghosts, I'm sure you would find some.

I've actually already watched Hometown Legends and liked it, I will definitely add Hansel and Gretel to my list
SuedeGirl wrote: Korean "Tell Me Something" - I need to see it by myself finally. It's about serial killer. At the moment it's the only thing which came up to my mind. Some of the titles you guys posted I want to check ;)

Where did you watch it? I tried looking for it and had some trouble.
Infection - Jhorror
Bloody Reunion - Khorror
Hansel and Gretel

More thriller than horror
No Mercy
Our Town
Return
Chaw (comedy mixed with horror, not good)
I can also recommend Acacia - next Korean horror. I was thinking some time if to add it or not 'cause somehow it can look like a ghost story but... you need to see it by yourself. I was really surprised.