A lead who fails / really bad / below average at a lot of things (e.g. social life, school, work, etc)

Lead tries to improve themselves / has a goal

Must be a good show / above average

E.g. Flying Colors (Japanese movie)

"Even though Sayaka is a high school student, her actual academic grade level is on par with 4th grade elementary school students... she meets Teacher Tsubota, he is the first adult to praise her (besides her mother). Sayaka begins to change."

BTW, I might not seem like adding the shows you recomend, but trust me, I always go back to all the threads I made to pick which one to watch :) I'm just busy.

• Fight For My Way | Highly recommend. This is about four people who are disillusioned with life but who decide to try to accomplish their dream while supporting one another.
  • Because This is My First Life | FL & 2FL struggle a lot in different ways but find a way to move forward.
  • Devilish Joy | 2FL struggles to revive her career because she's the breadwinner of the family.
  • Feel Good To Die | ML grows into a better human being with the help of the FL and a time-loop. This one is a satire, so you get a lot of interesting critiques of society through a humorous approach.
  • +1 Fight for My Way
  • Oh My Venus
  • Splash Splash LOVE
  • A Love So Beautiful
  • Thirty But Seventeen
  • I Hear Your Voice

All good dramas where a lead character starts out as a bit of a mess / a failure in some sense (or at least they're in a position where they are lacking in several areas and their goal seems like an impossible dream), but they ultimately improve and grow significantly.

Incomplete Life is already on your PTW list and I can't recommend it highly enough.

The male lead is a failed baduk/go player who joined a trading company through personal connection. With only a high school equivalancy diploma to his name, and since he pretty much spent his youth studying baduk, he lacked the skills needed in the workplace--at least at first. Thanks to his tenacity and the help of his grumpy but kind-hearted superior, he eventually managed to integrate himself into the company, even making friends along the way.