appleeye:

Nice question! If you're in the mood for Intense, Soulmate, Destiny's, or Willing-to-die-for each other- love, I recommend off the top of my head:

Faith (2012) - D, W

Rooftop Prince (2012) - S, D

Cruel City (2013) - I, W

Sound of the Desert (2014) - I, W

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016) - S, D

When a Snail Falls in Love (2016) - S, W

Princess Agents (2017) - D, W

WARNING: Sad Ending 

Baqa:

https://mydramalist.com/8539-bride-of-the-century - been a while since i saw it. But from what I remember both leads gets so lovesick when they can't be together that they end up hospitalized, at least the fl was iirc... anyways, definitely a true love story.

Thanks I'll check that one out for sure :)

appleeye:

Nice question! If you're in the mood for Intense, Soulmate, Destiny's, or Willing-to-die-for each other- love, I recommend off the top of my head:

Faith (2012) - D, W

Rooftop Prince (2012) - S, D

Cruel City (2013) - I, W

Sound of the Desert (2014) - I, W

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016) - S, D

When a Snail Falls in Love (2016) - S, W

Princess Agents (2017) - D, W

Thanks! :D I'll definitely check out those! And thanks for also writing to each  dramas if its soulmate, destiny or willing-to-die for each other , so I know what kind of love stories it is :) 

Lustdrama:

WARNING: Sad Ending 

Okay. I’ll put a ‘T’ for “Tissues Ready” on Cruel City, Moon Lovers , Princess Agents.  Nevertheless you won’t regret it if you’ll watch these great series.

appleeye:

Okay. I’ll put a ‘T’ for “Tissues Ready” on Cruel City, Moon Lovers , Princess Agents.  Nevertheless you won’t regret to watch these great series.

I will for sure check out :) if the dramas overall are great I will watch even if the endings are sad ...

appleeye:

Okay. I’ll put a ‘T’ for “Tissues Ready” on Cruel City, Moon Lovers , Princess Agents.  Nevertheless you won’t regret to watch these great series.

Im sorry :p couldnt help it ,i got depressed after spending time on a drama and ends with dying or breakup ,we all gonna die it wont hurt the writers if they said "and they lived happily ever after till death". lets not talk about the leads killing each other ,god !

If its a movie its ok but not  a 50 hours, yeah :) sorry for ranting ...

P.s the warning for the viewers with weak heart

Have you seen Just Between Lovers?

This is a beautiful love story that will stay with you long after the drama is over. You will not regret watching this one.

Gia:

Have you seen Just Between Lovers?

This is a beautiful love story that will stay with you long after the drama is over. You will not regret watching this one.

Its already on my watch list so I'll for sure watch it! :) thanks!

Vera :

thank you , sounds like my kind of drama:) and thanks for giving me a little warning that the first 11 episodes starts out a bit slow(?) but afterwards gets addictive , then even if the first 11 episodes are not addictive i know not to give up on the drama since it becomes addictive after 11 episodes ^ ^ 

Let me know if u watch it!! Hope u love it as much as I did! I have watched it three times (only other drama I have watched multiple times have been boys over flowers since it was my first drama and my love who came from the star and reply 1988).  I also second the rec that someone made about Goodbye My Princess, it is ongoing but I get the feel it may have a more tragic ending than I like (so be warned it may be sad).  

I

Liz:

Let me know if u watch it!! Hope u love it as much as I did! I have watched it three times (only other drama I have watched multiple times have been boys over flowers since it was my first drama and my love who came from the star and reply 1988).  I also second the rec that someone made about Goodbye My Princess, it is ongoing but I get the feel it may have a more tragic ending than I like (so be warned it may be sad).  

Ita my plan to start watching it today! :) I have checked out Goodbye my princess and it seeems really interesting but thanks for the warning! my love from the stars is so good, I love the heroine so much!! As for reply 1988 , I want to watch it since I'm interested in the 80s overall :) surprisingly I have never watched BOF, but i watched the 2 previous versions Meteor garden (2001, taiwan) and Hana Yori dango (japan) :) 

Vera :

I

Ita my plan to start watching it today! :) I have checked out Goodbye my princess and it seeems really interesting but thanks for the warning! my love from the stars is so good, I love the heroine so much!! As for reply 1988 , I want to watch it since I'm interested in the 80s overall :) surprisingly I have never watched BOF, but i watched the 2 previous versions Meteor garden (2001, taiwan) and Hana Yori dango (japan) :) 

Vera :

I

Ita my plan to start watching it today! :) I have checked out Goodbye my princess and it seeems really interesting but thanks for the warning! my love from the stars is so good, I love the heroine so much!! As for reply 1988 , I want to watch it since I'm interested in the 80s overall :) surprisingly I have never watched BOF, but i watched the 2 previous versions Meteor garden (2001, taiwan) and Hana Yori dango (japan) :) 

Reply 1988 is perfect, not intense burning love but it is so adorable and every character is interesting.  It’s so nostalgic and gives butterflies and warm fuzzies about first love!  It’s really funny, but I have to get to know the characters first.  You should really watch boys over flowers someday.  Although it seems like a silly teen drama (and sooo much cringy cliches) once the guy falls in love (I wanna day around ep 3) it starts to snowball into an intense, almost obsessive, gut-punch burning love.  Meteor garden is great but lee min ho really takes the story to a different level.  I also may have a special love for it since it was my first drama.  It definitely gives off the undying burning love  like ten miles of peach blossoms!