Hello :) I'm in mood to watch some great asian drama with intense, deep love between the main couple. They are head over heels for each other and literally speaking cannot live without each other, without the other they can't function well... The couple are willing to go great lengths for each other , for exemple to die for each other. They're like each others other half/soulmate. The FL is the most important person to the ML, and the ML is the most important person to the FL. You can feel just how MUCH they love each other... Basically, I want to watch something that screams "TRUE LOVE!!" Something very romantic... The ML and FL has such a strong bond, so they won't break up no matter what even if their parents are against their relationship (its ok if they break up for a while if its to protect the other, but that they ofc get back together again).  I want a happy ending. Any great drama recommendations with that kind of love? thanks :)

Some romantic dramas off the top of my head that I think may fit your description:

- Something in the rain (2018) - attraction between leads from the very beginning, great chemistry, a lot of skinship, good kissing scenes (but ending is a little bit frustrating in this one)

- Tomorrow with you (2017) - just get through first 2-3 episodes and then we have couple totally in love with each other, great chemistry, good kissing scenes.

poice:

Some romantic dramas off the top of my head that I think may fit your description:

- Something in the rain (2018) - attraction between leads from the very beginning, great chemistry, a lot of skinship, good kissing scenes (but ending is a little bit frustrating in this one)

- Tomorrow with you (2017) - just get through first 2-3 episodes and then we have couple totally in love with each other, great chemistry, good kissing scenes.

Thank you so  much! :) I watched Something in the rain . I'll definitely check out Tomorrow with you^ ^ 

Ten Miles of Peach Blossom: highly recommend

Secret Garden: highly recommend

Tomorrow With You ( Literally if she dies he ll die so the drama is about protecting her for his sake)

:didnt like it tho

P.s  was checking your watchlist  im happy you like Thai lakron so i would like to recommend : Kluen Cheewit.its not what you are asking for but its a great drama.

Come and Hug Me - I have not finished it, but the love between the main couple is unmistakably strong, even after a traumatic incident. Male lead is all about protecting the female lead and they develop a deep bond ever since they are young, even though there is not much touching/cuddling just mostly pure romance and the first kiss happens quite late in the drama. 

Mask - At the beginning the main couple is very distant/don't trust each other/don't even want to touch each other. But later on, especially near the end their relationship develops so much the ML would do anything to protect the FL and she is his only light that helps him conquer his weaknesses, while he keeps on constantly worrying about her and helping her out as well. The best thing about this romance is how you can see it develop and find the contrasts/changes in ML's behaviour and how the FL changes him. Furthermore, it involves a lot of cute/touchy/cuddling scenes but only a few kisses. I found myself squealing at their cuteness most of the time. 

Lustdrama:

Ten Miles of Peach Blossom: highly recommend

Secret Garden: highly recommend

Tomorrow With You ( Literally if she dies he ll die so the drama is about protecting her for his sake)

:didnt like it tho

P.s  was checking your watchlist  im happy you like Thai lakron so i would like to recommend : Kluen Cheewit.its not what you are asking for but its a great drama.

thank you so much :) I heard lots of good stuff about Ten miles of peach blossom ,  I will for sure put it on my watch list ^ ^ 

kluen cheevit must be very intense and full of angst due to its plot, it really sounds interesting so I plan to watch it as well.

thanks again :)

XxKrazyFoxX:

Well Intended Love

Thanks Klara H for the thoughtful descriptions :) I really appreciate it =) I heard of Come and hug me, now you made me even more interested in watching it... i will put it on my watch list :) As for Mask, I never heard of that one.. i will check it out asap! Thanks again :)

PS for some reason I can't quote your post, it says "unable to quote long posts". Weird. 

The Story of Ming Lan

I recommend this so much but its honestly one of the best romances I've seen in a drama.

Origamy:

The Story of Ming Lan

I recommend this so much but its honestly one of the best romances I've seen in a drama.

Thank you i'll check it out for  sure, I only heard great things about that drama :)

Ten miles of peach blosssoms, but be warned you will be OBSESSED when you finish!! Get through the first 11 eps (I was interesTed but not obsessed until that point).  No other drama gives the feels like it!!

Liz:

Ten miles of peach blosssoms, but be warned you will be OBSESSED when you finish!! Get through the first 11 eps (I was interesTed but not obsessed until that point).  No other drama gives the feels like it!!

thank you , sounds like my kind of drama:) and thanks for giving me a little warning that the first 11 episodes starts out a bit slow(?) but afterwards gets addictive , then even if the first 11 episodes are not addictive i know not to give up on the drama since it becomes addictive after 11 episodes ^ ^ 

https://mydramalist.com/8539-bride-of-the-century - been a while since i saw it. But from what I remember both leads gets so lovesick when they can't be together that they end up hospitalized, at least the fl was iirc... anyways, definitely a true love story.

Nice question! If you're in the mood for Intense, Soulmate, Destiny's, or Willing-to-die-for each other- love, I recommend off the top of my head:

Faith (2012) - D, W

Rooftop Prince (2012) - S, D

Cruel City (2013) - I, W

Sound of the Desert (2014) - I, W

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016) - S, D

When a Snail Falls in Love (2016) - S, W

Princess Agents (2017) - D, W