Hello guys! I've lately been in an intense drama slump and I definitely can't find any drama worth watching or interesting  :,) 

Hence, I really would love to get recommendations of some really good underrated Korean/Chinese/Japanese dramas or movies! 

Preferences:

Recommend me romantic genres only! I'd like them to be romantic in an average or higher level but too light or plain aren't my likings (but please don't recommend me mature ones or 19+) That's pretty much all and I don't mind whether its modern or historical :)

Heyo,

I've checked out your list to see what you have and have not seen and came up with some romance dramas that I really enjoyed. So here it is:

• Accidentally in Love - Chinese
  • Touch Your Heart - South Korean, final episode aired today
  • Age of Youth and Age of Youth 2 - South Korean; also called Hello, My Twenties!
  • Attention, Love - Taiwanese
  • Goblin - South Korean
  • Love O2O - Chinese; one of my favourites and the best part is that the couple trust each other completely, and never let any misunderstandings get between them.  You've already watched One Smile is Very Alluring. This series is the extension of that movie
  • Miss Hamarubi - South Korean; this one is set in the court and is centred around judges. The romance between the leads is really cute
  • Panda and Hedgehog - South Korea; absolutely loved it, the romance is good, but the bromance is also really good too
  • Oh My Venus - South Korea; i loved the acting in this, and it really motivates you to work out and get healthy too XD
  • Romance is a Bonus Book - South Korea; I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS!! The acting was superb, the chemistry between the main leads was awesome, and the story and plot was really gripping too
  • W: Two Worlds - South Korea; this series had me anticipating each episode, and the ending was slightly bittersweet but still really good

Try any one of these series, and hopefully you'll at least enjoy one or two of them

Here are some jdrama recommendations:

• Buzzer Beat – good romance drama about 2 people that meet and fall in love but first they have to find the perfect timing for them to be together 
  • Love Shuffle – it’s a story involving 4 couples and how they learn what love is
  • Pride – a classic romance drama with a mature couple who grow and learn from each other and also heal each others wounds
  • Tatta Hitotsu no koi – a very good romance and it’s a Cinderella story but inverse (rich girl, poor boy)
  • Hotaru no Hikari – this has 2 seasons and a movie, and it’s a bout a couple that has to live together due to some circumstances and gradually fall in love
  • We married as a job - As mentioned before this one is compared to Because this is my first life. I liked both of them but I'll have to say I liked better how they managed the "contract relationship" at the final episodes here. 
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu - I like this one, because is also about 2 persons who had their dreams broken about their ideal jobs but with the help of each other discover a new passion in life. 
  • Kahogo no Kahoko - This one is pretty sweet and lighthearted, the OTP is very cute and it centers alot on family.
  • Boku unmei no hito desu - This one is also pretty lighthearted, the male lead is very sweet and kind and it's totally focused on romance.
  • Todome no kiss

Some Kdrama recommendations:

• The greatest love
  • The master's sun
  • I'm sorry I love you
  • The moon embracing the sun
  • 100 days my prince
  • It's okay that's love
  • Weighlifting fairy
  • 30 but 17
  • Something abou 1%
  • Live up to your name
  • Go back couple
  • 20th century boy and girl

TWdrama

• Mars
  • Fated to love you

may be you like this i recently watched it i found romance what i always look for

the story of ming lan

• What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 
  • My Beautiful Gong Shim 
  • My girlfriend is a Gumiho 
  • Shopping King Louie 
  • Splish Splash Love 
  • Queen of the Ring 
  • While You Were Sleeping 
  • Clean with a Passion. 
  • My Strange Hero 
  • Always 
  • Be with You