Can anyone recommend a romance drama where the ML falls for the FL first, falls hard, and never betrays the FL or makes her / the viewers disappointed in him? Preferably a drama where the ML is also relatively smart and decisive, and not a cruel person.

It's okay if the ML makes small mistakes or has minor flaws, or even hides his identity (as long as that itself is not a major betrayal), but please only dramas where the ML does not let the FL down. I've had too many drama MLs disappointment me! 

1. Our Times 
  2. The Beauty Inside 
  3. P to JK 
  4. The 8-Year Engagement 
  5. Superstar's Game  Here she feelt down because of the male lead, but really, She who disappoint me and him not him at all. So it's up to you :)
  6. Love Keeps Going 
  7. Encounter 
  8. Please Love the Useless Me 

Thank you for the recommendations ahsaaful and jk996 :)! I was thinking of watching Encounter soon so I think I'll start with that ^_^!

+1 the story of ming lan

+1 love now

+1 our glamorous time

+1 come and hug me

+1 love 20

dots

kiss me

lost love in times

love me if you dare

general and i

healer

lying heart

eternal love 

the crown princess

the k2

whats wrong with secretary kim 

princess agent

Thank you DrAmAlOvEr :) I'm thinking maybe I should pick General and I back up again. 

Most of the dramas I wanted to recommend you’ve already seen, but here’s a few you haven’t:
JOJO's World
A Man Called God

From Your PTW List
Boku, Unmei no Hito desu
Cruel City- Gotta warn you though it doesn’t have a lot of romantic scenes like other dramas
Devilish Joy
My Strange Hero
Smile, You
When We Where Young (2018)

Thank you NightTraveller! Really appreciate the recommendations and the warnings :)!

AH :

Thank you NightTraveller! Really appreciate the recommendations and the warnings :)!

You're welcome :)

Definitely The Story of Ming Lan. The ML is literally one of the best MLs I've seen in a drama, he loves the FL so much its probably my favorite aspect of the show. The chemistry between the two leads is amazing too, considering they're married irl. 

He's also really intelligent (FL is too!) and never lets the FL down a single time and is always there for her when she needs him.

Thank for the recommendations mahsuri1284 and Origamy

mahsuri1284:
Tieng Narng Mai (you can watch it here  https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x51nek  )

What a unique premise. Thank you for the link!

Origamy:
Definitely The Story of Ming Lan

I loved this drama and the ML's dedication. I was a bit disappointed with the ML when he was grown up and with the SFL before episode...23? But he quickly made up for it and was great after that :) The only other thing that was a bit disappointing was that I wish the FL had been more involved in making and carrying out the final plan.