Whether it’s the FL sucked into an ancient past, or another fantasy dimension, webtoon/manga world, or even a gaming world, I just want a cross-world drama. So far, I’ve seen and enjoyed almost all the time-travel ones, but please recommend me ones where she goes to another dimension or world with ancient past elements. 

Am seeing the drama : “Raksaha Street” and I’d say I’m addicted to it since the first episode. So FL comes from our world and goes to another, new time-travelling ones are welcome as well. It has a demon and a god veying for her undivided love in it, hence why it’s pretty appealing to me

Scarlet Heart (2011)  It's about a modern woman who travels back in time to the 18th century.

If you don't mind a non-Asian recommendation, you might like The 10th Kingdom.  It's a 5-episode mini-series about a woman from New York City who travels to a fantasy world.

• Live up to your name
  • Ashi Girl
  • Moon Lovers
  • W

wait wat... rakshasa street has drama adaptation ???? i never knew lol. i read the manhua years ago and  dont think ive finished it, was hard finding the translation back then (well dont know either about now).

i havent watch this one JIN but ive read the manga so im planning to watch this some time latter. its about a surgeon got thrown back to edo period.

Also:

• Splash Splash Love (Korea) - time travel
  • Outlander (US/UK) - time travel
  • Encantadia (Philippines) - different world 
  • Memories of Alhambra (korea) - game world
  • Chicago typewriter (Korea) -  
  • Go Princess Go (China) - time travel with technically she is a he

Definetly Moon Lovers and Faith