Looking for some movies, they must be Korean, and I generally prefer comedy, other genres are welcome as well though. There's not much to say here, I can watch pretty much anything, but if it's a comedy movie, please make sure it's actually funny, if there's a good story then the comedy part isn't as important. Please check my list before suggesting any comedy movies, I've watched quite a few so I probably already watched most of the most popular ones. Go! (And thank you in advance!)
Hello Ghost is on your PTW list ;)) It's a must watch. > Who Slept With Her (only has light comedy though) > My Sassy Girl > Windstruck
Lindysaducos wrote: Hello Ghost is on your PTW list ;)) It's a must watch.

> Who Slept With Her (only has light comedy though)
> My Sassy Girl
> Windstruck

Thank you, downloading it!

More suggestions people, only a few hours left!
1. My girlfriend is an agent. 2. Punch. 3. Glove. 4. Hello ghost. 5. I'm a cyborg but that's OK. :)
You haven't seen "The Good, the bad and the weird"? If u haven't, watch it NOW! If you have, then watch again, it's just that good! Korean western, what more can I say!
I'd also like to rec My Girlfriend is An Agent and My Sassy Girl. Both are hilarious. I really love Lost and Found too, a bit underrated but also quite funny :)
shaz22 wrote: You haven't seen "The Good, the bad and the weird"?

If u haven't, watch it NOW!
If you have, then watch again, it's just that good!

Korean western, what more can I say!

Funny you mention it, just transferred it to my multimedia disk, gonna be watching it for the next 2 hours, so long!

Already watched/downloaded most of what you're all mentioning, I really have good taste in movies...
Antique Bakery, maybe
but i suggest start with My Sassy Girl. even those who don't like korean shows enjoy it :)
'Going by the Book' the funniest Korean movie I have seen without a competitor I cant stop smiling when thinking about it now ><
Downloaded most of the suggested titles! I need more! 4 hours ish left to download everything I need!
cast away on the moon never ending story quick sunny i'm a cyborg but that's ok windstruck