Dramas with couples (preferably secondary/other couples) in where the boy/man is that clueless "innocent" person and the girl/woman is THE ONE WHO TAKES THE LEAD or the first step, she's not afraid of confessing & showing her feelings. I wrote "fearless-audacious" because I don't know the exactly word in english, in spanish is "ATREVIDA". She falls firsts and/or chases after him & he's just clueless or doesn't feel the same at first. 

I recently watch the The Beauty Inside drama and I totally felt in love with the secondary couple: he wanted to be a priest, so he was  pretty innocent, but he was so charming, kind & cute but super clueless, then a wonderful amazing powerful woman felt in love with him & confessed to him & she even asked his hand in marriage & said something like "I'll be the groom, he'll be the bride" lol.  

Another perfect example are Ra Young & Chul Soo from My Father is Strange: He'd never had a girlfriend and she was a girl with dating experience, he ignored her at first because he didn't know what to do and was pretty cute. 

The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop: Hyowon and Taeyang. His reactions to her compliments & flirty comments are the cutest.

I'm currently watching Madame Antoine, the secondary couple is really cute.

Any country is fine.

Preferably NOT noona romances. 

Thank you. <3

*edit* 

or something like Jin Yoo Ri & Min Gi from Rascal Sons. He wasn't that innocent or clueless, in fact, he was older than her, but she was the cutest cheerful girl & wasn't afraid to show how she felt & she confessed first.

The only one I can think of right now is Madame Antoine, but it's a noona romance, sorry lol.

Definitely give it a try, I loved the drama and the secondary couple is soo cute hahah, the girl kinda teaches him stuff about dating (but she really just wants to date him lmao)

mila:

The only one I can think of right now is Madame Antoine, but it's a noona romance, sorry lol.

Definitely give it a try, I loved the drama and the secondary couple is soo cute hahah, the girl kinda teaches him stuff about dating (but she really just wants to date him lmao)

Thanks. I'm currently watching that drama, lol. I love them. If you find any other similar drama with a couple like that let me know :) or dramas in where he's not that "innocent" but that she always take the lead/first step/chases after him ??

Thank you. ☺️

pridren:

It's a movie, but I highly recommend 3D Kanojo: Real Girl.

wow the plot is cute, sounds of what I'm looking for. thanks ☺️

ahsaaful:

The girl chase after the man:

1. Better Man 
  2. A Gentleman's Dignity 
  3. About Time 
  4. Love's Trickery 
  5. What Happens to My Family? 
  6. A Love So Beautiful 

He's innocent compared to her:

1. I Cannot Hug You 

I stopped watching what happens to my family. I know in a gentleman's dignity the couple is Choi Yo On & Me Ah Ri right? What's the couple in Better Man & the other dramas? or are they the main couple? are all happy endings? Sorry to bother you.

Thank you.☺️

does anyone else have more recommendations??? 

Avlis Winchester:

I stopped watching what happens to my family. I know in a gentleman's dignity the couple is Choi Yo On & Me Ah Ri right? What's the couple in Better Man & the other dramas? or are they the main couple? are all happy endings? Sorry to bother you.

Thank you.☺️

I don't remember their names in A Gentleman's Dignity now, but it was one of the four friends, and yes, it's a happy ending.

In Better Man, they are the older brother and younger sister (We have here 3 brothers fall in love with 3 sisters), and they are as a main couple in the drama, it's a famely drama which almost every one is a main character. And yes, it's a happy ending for all of them.

About Time They are the main couple and have a happey ending as well.

Love's Trickery  They are the secondary couple (The male lead' sister and Second male lead), and as I remember they have happy ending though I don't remember clearly.

A Love So Beautiful and I Cannot Hug You They both are the main couple and they have happey ending.

Sorry for the late reply. :)