I have seen quite a few dramas and find it hard to watch dramas unless I can marathon them. I am looking for dramas from Japan/Korea/Taiwan that I may have missed over the last 5 years maybe older that should be mandatory for a drama lover to watch. I have enough on my plate to keep me going for another week then I will be out of stuff to watch. Any help would be loved. Oh and I need a new tear jerking romantic movie if any one has a great one to suggest. Thanks. Please try not to suggest any I have seen. Please check my seen list. Oh and feel free to add me as a friend. I answer profile posts faster then the thread. Thanks again.
From your PTW list Queen Seon Duk other than that you have seen way more drama's than me, even tho I have been watching for 6 years now, so maybe you could suggest something to me.. lol
Thanks. I have been eye balling the show for a while now. I remember it had great reviews while it aired. I never got around to it though.
Seems like you haven't watched Bridal Mask yet. You should really, REALLY watch it. It had me weeping like a baby after about 5 eps. XD And the acting and music is way too good.
Cassiopeia_122603 wrote: Seems like you haven't watched Bridal Mask yet. You should really, REALLY watch it. It had me weeping like a baby after about 5 eps. XD And the acting and music is way too good.

Oh yeah. I finished it. It is under The Bridal Mask so it is it T. I loved it though it really is a great drama.
It really depends on what you like/are looking for.

The Man Who Can't Get Married was pretty good and is on my top 10 dramas, but it's not for everyone. If you just want something plain funny and don't mind having almost no romance until the last 3-5 episodes, this drama is awesome. If you're looking for something with a good story line and fast development, this is definitely not for you.

That Fool was also pretty good, it's kind of the opposite of most dramas, instead of a rich handsome charismatic arrogant guy and a poor woman, you have a poor clumsy weird not very good looking guy and a rich and beautiful actress. It's really not that amazing, but I like the fact that it's different from everything else and it's quite funny.

That being said, if you're like most of the people around MDL and you're looking for eye candy these dramas are NOT for you.
I would also recommend Queen Seon Deok. I just finished it not long ago and it was a masterpiece By the way you have watched soo many Dramas already O.o
Quite hard to help you. You have seen so many dramas that I hardly found something to recommend. I would suggest the Balckboard "trilogy". The first one is with Sakurai-san (pretty sure you must have noticed it!). I found it good. And a drama I really liked : Ending Planner, with Yamashita-san. You might cry. Not sure you will like them cause your raitings are far below mine, but at least they're on your PTW list so you should give it a try. And nice to meet another Arashi fan.
Out of your PTW list I'd recommend these three. All are comedies with the latter having more of a mature theme.

Lucky Seven
Ouran High School Host Club
Rich Man, Poor Woman
DiaNine wrote: It really depends on what you like/are looking for.

The Man Who Can't Get Married

That being said, if you're like most of the people around MDL and you're looking for eye candy these dramas are NOT for you.

Ji Jin Hee and Yoo Ah In? Totally eye candy with bow ties! haha
infiniti512 wrote: Ji Jin Hee and Yoo Ah In? Totally eye candy with bow ties! haha

Wasn't even considering Yoo Ah In since he's not a main character, about Ji Jin He... Well I'm a guy, I just assumed he wasn't what most of the girls around here like. But since you seem to like him, I'm gonna assume you're at least 20.
DiaNine wrote: Wasn't even considering Yoo Ah In since he's not a main character, about Ji Jin He... Well I'm a guy, I just assumed he wasn't what most of the girls around here like. But since you seem to like him, I'm gonna assume you're at least 20.

Ah you're right! Didnt think of the age factor. He's over 40. I think I'll try That Fool though.
I thought Ditto was a good sad, romantic movie. Maybe Heartbreak Library, but it's been longer since I watched that one, so I'm not sure. If you're looking for other good movies, I noticed you also don't have Sunny (2008). You've got me beat with dramas. Queen of Ambition was a recent good one, though it's a melodrama with a lot about revenge. I'm not sure of your drama interests.
Jewel in the Palace is a must-watch; don't let its length intimidate you either as it is worth every second. (: A Thousand Days' Promise is a great lesser-known drama, and there are some great older dramas like Stairway to Heaven and Spring Waltz/Winter Sonata although they're much more melodramatic. I'll re-recommend MARS as well. :o