I am loking for this kid of dramas .I've watched secret garden , Coffee Prince,Lie to Me,Myung Wol the Spy, and i wanna see more of this kind. Any sugestions ? A little bit of action won't budge , but IT MUST TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING :d
You've missed the classic "Hana yori dango". It has a Korean version, "Boys over flowers". And a Taiwan version "Meteor Garden".
Rich Man Poor Woman :D Hana Yori Dango/BOF/Meteor Garden Playful Kiss/Itazura Na Kiss (kind of)
Playful Kiss (KDrama), Taiwan version (It Started With a Kiss + They Kiss Again) and JDrama original version (Itazura no Kiss).

lol. rmpw is my rec too
Protect the boss City Hunter- wierd ending tho King to Hearts I cant think of any more at the moment
I would recommend: "Autumn Concerto" which has some very happy and sad moments, but overall one of the best dramas I have watched. "Mars" which deals with tough issues but is a very good story. "King2Hearts" if you are looking for action this one is it. It has the same female lead as secret garden. You could also try "Shining Inheritance","Fated to Love You" ,"Full House", and "Goong". They are good but not as good as the above three.
MY LUCKY STAR La Robe De Mariage Des Cieux Haeundae Lovers Goong Full House Take 2 Autumn Tale my girl flower boy ramyun shop