Slow romance I hate instantly falling in love dramas I would like a male that is either cool or isolated or a combination of the two would be better cool- respectable, talented,NOT a player, not arrogant, isolated-unsocial, hates people or just girls, loner
Hmm, those are pretty hard perimeters but, here goes: Warrier Baek Dong Soo- Its hard to explain, the leads, one is the unsocial type while the other is very outspoken and someone to be admired, a little cocky but not bad. Vampire Prosecutor- What's cooler than a vamp who doesn't glitter? One who is both cool and lonerish. Shut Up: Flower Boy Band- Not to sure about this one either, but I say being the lead singer in a band makes you cool. Iljimae-Kind of a Robin Hood type. Hope these give you somewhere to begin..
Maybe "Unexpected You" in this drama GwiNam is the best/perfect husband I've ever seen in Kdrama (cool- respectable, talented,NOT a player, not arrogant) :D
"It started with a Kiss" and "They kiss again" have slow building romance with an antisocial male lead