Not architect as the lead's job, but as the main focus. K-Movie "An Introduction to Architecture" is already on my plan-to-watch list, although, I'm not sure whether it's what I'm searching or not. Thank you :)
personal taste.............main focus, lead...........everything sort of influenced by it. btw are u studying architecture? I am on my last semester of B Arch
Hi! Wow, Personal Taste? Didn't have any idea about it. Thanks! May I ask, as an architect soon to be, how realistic did you found the architecture elements they put there? I'm not studying architecture, but I'm dating an architect so, I'd like to know more about his world (in a fun way) ^^;
It's pretty good.... but dramatized facts of course, like nobody looks that good after staying up two days in a row and we don't have free times that much, and some funny presentations, other than that it's okay, realistic in a sense. Dating an architect! Tough life!
As i remember, Winter sonata did a slight architecture thingy in the story because both main lead is an architect. They worked together. & you might wanna check A gentleman's dignity too, though i can't assure you it's what you're looking for. I just thought you might want to consider those. Anyway, Both drama is really good. :)
shaz22 wrote: It's pretty good....
but dramatized facts of course, like nobody looks that good after staying up two days in a row and we don't have free times that much, and some funny presentations, other than that it's okay, realistic in a sense.
Thanks! I'm going to check it out!
wrote: Dating an architect! Tough life!
SO TRUE! so little time to be together :((

Dramaholicss wrote: As i remember, Winter sonata did a slight architecture thingy in the story because both main lead is an architect. They worked together.
Thank you but I've watched few of its episodes in the past and the story is not my type :(

wrote: & you might wanna check A gentleman's dignity too, though i can't assure you it's what you're looking for. I just thought you might want to consider those.
I've watched it, and enjoyed it very much, but too bad, I found they only used architecture as background element :(

If there were any dramas/movies which use architecture as main focus, like how they use medical elements in medical dramas, or gangster's life in gangster movies, that's what I'm looking for.. I guess, searching this kind of show is a tough job, though.. :(
I guess, may be (a huuge "may be") Tsuki no Koibito should be mentioned. Actually I am also looking for an architeture oriented drama. Tsuki no Koibito is about interior design, and the main lead is sort of a very good interior designer. Well of course it is about love but since you can see his dreams and real life issues as well, I think this drama can be called a "may be".