I have a plan to watch list but somehow I can't bring myself to watch any of those. Can you recommend any drama that will keep me entertained? Mystery, Crime, Romance, Action or Comedy. Any of those genre
Saw Reply 1997 on your plan to watch list. Do watch it. other than that God's Quiz (has three seasons) medical & crime and greatest love
King 2 Hearts!!!! And Baker King!!! Those are two awesome dramas!!! xD
From your PTW list, I really recommend The Incarnation of Dramas, it has one of the best stories I have seen in a drama. Other than that... IRIS 2, the story isn't quite as good as IRIS' but the action is even better!
God's Quiz all the way!
I saw Incarnation of Money in your PTW list, and I can say it fits all of those genres you mentioned. I am sure DiaNine also means Incarnation of Money not Incarnation of Dramas. XD Main male lead is the male lead in My Girlfriend is an Agent, expect comedic acting. For other dramas: BOSS seasons 1 and 2 - crime/detective, comedy. VERY entertaining to watch Control ~ Hanzai Shinri Sousa - crime/detective. It has some similarities with Mr. BRAIN Kagi no Kakatta Heya - mystery, crime For movies: Confession of Murder- like the name suggests, its about crime The Client - crime/law Perfect Number- crime/law, a tint of one-sided romance. beautiful movie. Specials: Saigo no Yakusoku - mystery, suspense, revenge Oh and I saw you've watched Bloody Monday. It has a season 2.
Nine- lots of twists. if you enjoyed Queen In Hyuns Man, youll love this even better.