I'd like a GOOD drama, no matter the country, that shows you how important is to work hard, no matter what :)
I didn't understand what's u meant but if u want drama u wanna watch it over and over here u r my favorits My girlfriend is gumihu City hunter Haeundae lover Crazy for u
King Of Baking, Thank You(Starring Jang Hyuk), 49 days
1 litre of tears and also LIFE :3
Bambino really gave me strength when i was so anxious with work before
Maybe Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek <--- this guy never gives up
here some Japanese ones (most are funny ones, but their main characters are trying their best with different kind of goals) Apoyan Attention Please Freeter, Ie wo Kau Priceless Real Clothes Uta no Onii-san Yamada Taro Monogatari Not sure they will fullfil your wish but you can give some a try. And I second Life, which is great.
Definitely Buzzer beat - they just work hard to achieve their dream. There is plenty of talk about the effort and hope.
I second Buzzer Beat , which was great and others are:
Gokusen (and the other parts),
HAMMER SESSION! <3 ,
Nobuta wo Produce ,
and even though Yuuki is a movie it can give you more strenght then a full-lengt drama. ^^
I'm surprised that my choices were all J-Dramas. Maybe for me they're more encouraging? :D
City Hunter made me want to be very strong :D but it's political so sometimes you can get bored of it.. the female lead was very impressive with her skills of judo (or something like that, karate, taekwondo?) and I was like O.O mee too!! XD
God of Study shows how studying hard can pay off. o 3 o'' If I had watched it while I was still in high school, I probably would have tried to study harder.
LIFE and King Of Baking Kim Tak Goo
Agree with that drama Ad genius! For some reason I think Dream high suits too though its totally music oriented!.. Gokusen z anther one where a teacher helps students to get over certain difficulties- it has some good points!
I guess it depends what you like - If strong mc who overcomes hardship works, then: Delightful Girl Choon Yang Coffee Prince Country Princess Invincible Lee Pyung Kang Jewel in the Palace King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo Love Actually Shining Inheritance/My Splendid Life Stars Falling from the Sky Thank You The Greatest Love Thorn Birds