Hi guys, can you help me find something full of action that has a really beatiful love story? One of my favorite dramas is Faith (i have to admit it, but i really have a thing for Lee Min Ho's smile :D ) I'm looking for something with a really interesting and moving plot that will keep my nose stuck on the screen, so the story should have a fast development, cause, otherwise, i grow bored after a few episodes. (Eye candy's a plus :D )
city hunter - lee min ho is there too. It's romantic and full of action:)
Thanks, but actually i've already watched it and it's one of my favorite as well ;)
hahahahah yes i love it too... so you shoul watch "i miss you". It's about investigation and looooooove :)
It's not even in my ptw list! *runs to add it* Thanks a lot, i'll give it a try!
You should definitely watch Time between dog and wolf!!! http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/291/time-between-dog-and-wolf
it's full of action and romance! :] I loved it so much :]

//also IRIS is full of action and cute romance :] http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/47/iris
IRIS 2 isn't that great but you should definitely give a try for the first one! :] and the main woman isn't weak! :D yeij!
IRIS sounds good too. I can't stand weak female leads! Thanks Ami, I'll add them too to my day-by-day-longer ptw list XD
Fugitive: Plan B is also very good
And Rain's the main male lead ? I'll surely watch it! Thank you!
Yes, he is the main lead! :D I hope that you will like it!
Try East of Eden, Swallow the Sun and King 2Hearts (if you like action-drama Iris is very perfect choice :D )
Thank you witlily! I added the last 2. I think i won't be able to watch something that last for more than 26 ep. so East of Eden, unfortunately, is out of question for me.
Beside the ones that's already been recommended, do you care for Japanese dramas? If you do then try Rondo (:
I love Japanese dramas! I'll try it for sure! Thanks a lot ;)
There's k-movies:
A Company Man with So Ji Sub and Dong Jun from Z:EA - don't worry, his acting was pretty good imo
Temptation of Wolves - Kang Dong Won & Jo Han Sun (warning: incest in this)
Phungsan Dog