Are there any decent ones? Or is all the good stuff from Taiwan? I'm sort of interested in watching a decent Chinese drama.
Only one I've watched that was OK was spinoff of Wonderful Life called 'My Splendid Life'. Waking Love Up was also OK. An older period drama that I personally enjoyed was Bratty Princess, but I don't know that many would enjoy it like I did. :D
Have u watched Queen of SOP ? It is a Taiwan-China collaboration. Half of the story is based in Taiwan and half is based on Shanghai. The cast are also from both sides. It is a bit underrated but I think it is a great drama. A must watch if you are a fan of Joe Chen.
Bu Bu Jing Xin ... it was the best drama I've ever seen :) (I hope I spelled it right thoug ^^)
Happy and Love Forever - it's chinese drama but the main actors are from Taiwan, I also liked Jade Palace Lock Heart and Meteor Shower.
Yap! @Archania Bu Bu Jing Xin (Startling By Each Step) best mainland Chinese drama I've ever seen :D

Yes, Bu Bu Jing Xin is truly beautiful. Apart from that I liked The Vigilantes in Masks - it has few separate stories always involving one of the main characters, but they are really lovable, the flow of story is good. I liked cinematography and music. And then, Tian Ya Zhi Nu a.k.a Clothigng the World - it is very inspirative story, the heroine is admirable person, devoted to her vision. I was fascinated by how detailed was their work with textils. Visually it was feast and story-wise it was good too.
Thanks for the tips guys.
Watching clear Midsummer Night at viki right now. Very , very good has the guy from sealed with a kiss. Another very very good drama. Lau Hawick is such a great actor!
Princess Pearl was always a good one.
the queen of sop is nice too.