I am currently looking for any drama(JP,KR,TW,CN,TH) with fantasy or magic in it. Something like Keizoku 2: SPEC or maybe Avatar: The Last Airbender drama version O_O Any drama that centers around magic is good! Thanks in advance.
*Sorry for double post, I still can't edit :| Can be movies too! xD
Dunno if you'd consider mystical/religious or super-power/abilities to be magic. Arang and the Magistrate was mystical, Faith had some with special powers/abilities (FYI - Faith starts out kind of hokey imo, but gets a lot better after a couple of eps. - also has some action/power play). I know there's a lot more, so I'm sure more recs will come! :) G'luck.
azndrama wrote: Dunno if you'd consider mystical/religious or super-power/abilities to be magic. Arang and the Magistrate was mystical, Faith had some with special powers/abilities (FYI - Faith starts out kind of hokey imo, but gets a lot better after a couple of eps. - also has some action/power play). I know there's a lot more, so I'm sure more recs will come! :) G'luck.

Thanks! I'll place them in my PTW list. A drama/movie with superpowers is really what I'm looking for.
Not sure of what you are expecting : for superpowers, apart Sentaï dramas (36 years so you have plenty of choices) and Kamen Riders dramas, I would suggest Yokai Ningen Bem, which was unexpectedly good. Also Kaibutsu-kun, but it's more for children (at least you can watch another part of Ohno's acting ). And of course GANTZ movies. Some with supernatural aspects : Akumu-chan, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (movie)... I would also suggest the Yuusha Yoshihiko dramas. Some kind of fantasy... I'm unable to describe them, but I totally adore that kind of humour. Ah... all of them are Japanese ones!
I've started watching 'Akumu chan'...it's sort of abnormal, well who cares, Gackt is in it!
And this movie http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/317/jeonwoochi-the-taoist-wizard
I enjoyed it immensely!