Hi ! I'm looking for dramas with fake lovers as the main theme. Even though I tend to prefer korean ones, I don't mind it being from another asian country. I prefer when the main characters have strong personalities and are not way too childish like I often see. Thanks in advance for your answers !
Only one I can think of at the moment is Lie To Me. The leads play a fake couple in the beginning, then became a real one later on in the series.
Lie to Me That Fool
I already saw Lie to me (one of my favorites ^^) but I don't think I watched That Fool yet. Thanks !
Mary stayed out all night (but it looks like you dropped it) Wonderful life (they have a one night stand and end up having a child and are forced to pretended to be married) Sunny happiness (pretend to be married) Love keeps going (a small part of it) Full house
I second Sunny Happiness - it is a very pleasant show. Really nice characters, it feels real and I don`t remember it being annoying. Which is rare I reckon :-)
Fated to Love You Full House
I second Fated to Love you, Full house, wonderfull life and I add: Nagareboshi (one of my favourite dramas ever) and Drunken to Love you (similiar concept of Fated to Love You).
clear midsummers night.. this drama is nice the main leads are not poor :DD
I just started Borrow your Love (TWdrama). I've only seen ep.1 and there's still no fake lovers but according to the plot there will be... It seems quite good, too !
nastou19 wrote: I already saw Lie to me (one of my favorites ^^) but I don't think I watched That Fool yet. Thanks !

Try My Name Is Kim Sam Soon...it's one of he best dramas ever in that genre...
there's also Full House. :)
Creating Destiny -- it's a longer drama, but it's pretty decent
Dal Ja's Spring -- I adore this drama!
Rent a Girlfriend Home for New Year -- It's a Chinese drama that I didn't enjoy too much, but it fits.
Borrow Your Love-- Yes, there is a fake lovers plot. It's very much unimportant to the plot and barely mentioned. The lead girl is slightly childish. I hesitant to truly recommend it.

I want to recommend Bad Family even though it doesn't exactly fit your specifications. A bunch of strangers pretend to be a fake family. The ones playing the uncle and niece start to have feelings for each other and there is some romance. It's a hilarious drama.
haeundae lovers (fake marriage),i'm sure u'll like it soooooo soooo etc.