I would like it to be not those instantly in love together forever deal. I really get bored of the couple being all mooshy and sht for like 20 episode. What I would like there to be complications( like love interest changes which are my favorites ) or girl dumps guy but regret it later and cries a lot ( ex nice guy, A man's story ). I would like it for the main couple to get together officially near the end because by then a lot of sht has happened. Also one last thing this isn't a must but I would prefer it, I would like the bad guys not to have a happy ending. ex of what I mean, In king of baking the bad guy gets the girl in the end and in A man's story as well. I really hated this because after all the assholee moves they make in the show they shouldn't get the girl. Rather they should have there ****ks cut off and stuff up there own asss. My fck they made me angry Characters main couple should be a like able pair. Main Male character respectable and cool.
Try "My Love, Madame Butterfly", "Hooray for Love" and "Queen of Reversals" in this drama love story very mature (not instant love :D )
In Time With You, Autumn's Concerto, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Heartstrings
"Summer's Desire", "Dream High"