Something like these two dramas about revenge prison and romance ex nice guy- my favorite show atm ending was ok but still liked it A man's story - I liked it but need more romance and better ending Main male mc respectable and cool
Iljimae, City Hunter, Hana Kimi, Rich Man Poor Woman,
Bachelor vegetable shop Sunshine angel (the best example of beaten down guy trying to get what is his back with a little revenge and tons of romance) May queen ToGetHer King of baking (but it looks like you dropped that but it's just like what you are asking for just not a lot of romance) And I also second Hana kimi and to the beautiful you Also second rich man poor woman
I second Hana Kimi and definitely Bachelor's Vegetable Shop as well. I'd probably add Panda and Hedgehog. It's basically all fluff, but it fits what you're looking for.
witlily wrote: Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek and Lights and Shadows

I was abt to say this!! Didnt finish it yet.. but thz suits ur description
Incarnation of Money seems to fit. It's consistently interesting and the story doesn't really lag too much either.
JackintheSpoon wrote: Incarnation of Money seems to fit. It's consistently interesting and the story doesn't really lag too much either.

OP already dropped it after 2 episodes.

Shame on her.
I support Sunshine Angel! Pretty much what you are looking for :) It fits almost perfectly into ur criteria (and i don't say perfectly loosely) Also, u may want to consider Fugitive:Plan B - it's a lot of action, A WHOLE LOT of revenge (it's pratically the whole story), considerable amount of romance, and considerable amount of the heroine's time in jail (he got thrown in several times and got out too) Starring Rain(Jung Ji Hoon)! Hehe....it's basically the guy, who is a detective, working for the girl to find out the truth behind her family's murder. They got into trouble quite alot of times, and there was a time (or quite a few times I would say) when either the guy, the girl, or both of them were beaten down badly by the bad guys. But they rose up and defeated them together...the relationship between the guy and the cops got pretty interesting as well. The cops were chasing the lead guy and girl because they kept breaking the law, but they broke the law because they were catching bad guys...and soon the cops teamed up with the leads (though somewhat still wanting to arrest them). Really funny at some parts! Action-packed, too...give it a shot! Pretty hooking!