I'm looking for a drama or movie from any country. The story has to be a romance where the main lead helps the other one overcome his/her difference. As an example, I've already watched Always, Hear Me, and I'm currently watching Can you Hear my Heart.
sry, looks like it aint work that way , i cant edid posts or delete it so sry for all of that
Orange Days might be good for you. The female lead is a violinist whom becomes deaf. I've just started it, but it has great feedback.
Akumi wrote: Orange Days might be good for you. The female lead is a violinist whom becomes deaf. I've just started it, but it has great feedback.

Oh yes I forgot this one, it's great ! One of my fav jdrama.

aha wrote: sry, looks like it aint work that way , i cant edid posts or delete it so sry for all of that

No problem !
By disability, do you mean specifically physical handicap? Nothing psychological or whatevers right? Like Hana Kimi or The Greatest Love, possibly somewhat Who Are You...
rolling love female lead is blind king of baking for a small part of the series he cant smell or taste not a romance but one of the characters is deaf - white christmas
49 Days - the female lead is kind of "dead". I don't know how to explain it but it's a realy beautiful story...
A Millionaire's First Love - it's not a dissability but it's a dissease. I don't know if it counts.

Sorry if those ^ are not what you wanted. I just think thes stories are realy beautiful :)
"That Winter The Wind Blows" - the female lead is blind, plus it's a great story :)