Hello! I'm looking for drama(s) or movie(s) that have those type of characters as the OTP. A silly and/or bratty "princess" and a more serious and/or quiet type of guy. Similar to Couple or Trouble, Hotaru no Hikari or Yoon/Me Ah Ri from A Gentleman's Dignity. It can be from any nationality :) Thank you in advance.
Oh, so many - you can pick and choose what you like if you've already seen tho. :D Not sure how "silly" the girl has to be, but hope this helps! -Bull Fighting (basketball related, she's spoiled but well-intentioned) -Down With Love (She's happy-go-lucky not interested in love) -Faith (She's modern lady trapped in yesteryears and their thinking - puts up a fuss) -Full House (she's eccentric, socially odd) -Goong (every day girl trying to conform into princess mold and lifestyle changes) -Green Rose (not silly princess but happy-go-lucky despite harships) -Hana Kimi (gender bender and antics that come with it) -My Girl (she's silly, borderline con-artist for survival) -I Really Really Like You (more of a hick/silly like she doesn't know city life) -ISWAK/Playful Kiss (Same plot TW/K - She's silly, almost naive and boycrazy) -Lie to Me (Not silly perse, but does silly, funny, impulsive things) -Long Vacation (she's nonchalante, spontaneous character) -Miss No Good (She's silly to the point of annoying) -My Princess (Ordinary girl trying to fit into princess role) -Nodame Cantabile (She's silly/eccentric) -Prince Turns to Frog (Happy-go-lucky country girl) -Romantic Princess (ordinary girl fitting into high society) -Stars Falling From the Sky (She's spoiled, self-centered to begin with, then life changes) -You're Beautiful (Gender Bender and all that entails) -Sweet Relationship (She started rich/spoiled, becomes poor - not so silly) -The Vineyard Man (She's city girl stuck in the country) -Wild Romance (She's act before you think, then live with consequences)
Switch Girl 1 & 2 It Started With A Kiss They Kiss Again
I totally forgot to mention Itazura na Kiss/ISWAK as references, but yes they also fit the criteria I was asking about :) Thank you so much for all your recs :D I recognize/have seen some of those, but there are others that I'll look into.