I think i'm going crazzy.I am looking in the recomandation forums for 4 days , and still not found my tipe of drama . I need a drama , where the main lead girl is a beauty , and rich girl poor guy tipe . Damsel in distress tipe , when the guy often saves the girl .A melodrama romance, with a happy ending :X Similar tipes of drama i've watched : That fool , Take Care of the Young Lady . I wanna see a drama with main characters not old .Maximum 30 years old... Pls save me :D
there's 'Tatta Hitotsu no Koi'
http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/56/tatta-hitotsu-no-koi

But I'm not sure if it has a happy ending!
Try "that winter the wind blow", "nice guy" and "history of salaryman".
"I Do, I Do" (but the main lead is kinda not that young), maybe "My Princess", if you like historical drama try: "Iljimae". Whaaa... I can't find another dramas with this kind of plot, there's really just a few of this kind...
history of salaryman has a happy ending ? only kdrama pls :X , now i;m in love with that language ... nice guy isn;t the innocent man ?
Well what you want really is Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, but since you want a korean drama with melodrama try Nice Guy (Innocent Man). It fits your description too. =)
Yeah I also second Tatta Hitotsu No Koi it does have a decent ending also. Both characters are in their early 20's but it's not korean so just watch the first few episodes and see if you like it.
I agree with the recs for Tatta Hitotsu No Koi. It's not korean, but it fits what you said :) The ending is not sad, without spoiling much, that's all I'm gonna say! So yeah, give it a try.
I thnik Lovers in Prague fits the criteria of rich girl and poor guy but i don't know if it has happy ending since i didn't watch it.
I am wondering if Dream High/Dream High 2 would fit the bill.
nuryaki wrote: history of salaryman has a happy ending ?
only kdrama pls :X , now i;m in love with that language ...
nice guy isn;t the innocent man ?

Yes, history of Salaryman & nice guy has happy ending :D
Rich girl with poor boy theme maybe "I Love Lee Tae Ri"
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi is already in my compleated list -.-" But there wasn't so greab but not bad either..
Ad Genius LTB, Bull Fighting, Hayate the Combat Butler, Mei-Chan no Shitsuji, Personal Taste, Witch Yoo Hee, Romantic Princess, My Princess (Last 2 the guys aren't poor, but they stand to lose any wealth they may have due to main girl's inheritance to wealth/status)
Witch Yoo Hee was too awsome :X