So I've hit a dry spell where all the dramas I watch are kinda boring me. So I think it's time for some bad boy action! :) When I say bad boy I don't mean some rich dude whose just cold for no reason *Cough* Gu Jin Pyo *Cough*. Or someone who comes across as mean but doesn't really get in to any sort of trouble, like the guy from you're beautiful. I'm looking for a drama with a cheeky bad ass, who can fight type thing. (Preferably good looking!). It doesn't have to be a romance, comedy like most dramas are. I also like action, and slightly hotter dramas. So if you have any good suggestions I'd love to hear. :)
- Devil beside you - MARS - A love to kill - Return of the condor heroes (Chinese) - The bridal mask - Time between dog and wolf
I second Devil beside you and Mars, and I add Why why love.
I second Time Between Dog and Wolf. I just finished it the other day and wow!
You could try Crows Zero 1 and 2 eventhough its a movie :)
GTO series King 2hearts Shining inheritance East of Eden Swallow the Sun
Hi, My Sweetheart!!!!! THE BEST DRAMA EVERRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr lol, I'm lame.
shut up flower boy band. city hunter?
Shut up flower boy band (kdrama): male lead is a high schooler with money and family issues. Gets into a LOT of fights. Innocent Man/Nice Guy (kdrama): Male lead is a gigolo... He spends his life trying to get revenge on an ex-lover that committed murder and he took the blame so she wouldn't go to jail, but she dumps him and marries an old rich guy. Even though he's a bad guy, the audience wants him to succeed because he has been wronged. Autumn's concerto (tdrama): main male lead is bad guy in that he does not respect women, just tries to get them in bed/fall for him. His careless attitude always gets him in trouble with the law & his mom, but he is so rich so he gets away with it. He does have something bad happen to him though. This is a "hotter" drama...at least I think so...
I see 2 on your PTW list that have action, hot guys, and interesting plots. Iljimae (more action-some politics) and Sungkyunkwan Scandal. SKK Scandal has a variety of boys (cold/scholarly/stiff to rough rogue type) that you may enjoy. Faith has a lot of action too. Totally didn't mean to rec. all period dramas, but it seems that's what happened! :P