I think, unlike u, I carefully explained ''why'! 'No Idea' u say, than read it again and get idea.
talking about wasting time while trashing thread with useless offtopic, wtf, i dont give a shit if you r in period , just get lost, its no like someones is forcing you to write here
might i recommend: Pororo The Little Penguin Guardian Fairy Michel Canimals Dooly The Little Dinosaur Yoohoo & Friends Rocket Boy & Toro because CLEARLY you are just a little kid ^_^
pigy152 wrote: might i recommend:

Pororo The Little Penguin
Guardian Fairy Michel
Canimals
Dooly The Little Dinosaur
Yoohoo & Friends
Rocket Boy & Toro

because CLEARLY you are just a little kid ^_^

Man, that made me snort Sprite up my nose! Thanks for the laugh, even if it hurt :p

To Federer, it seems your goal could be more easily attained if you were a tad more polite. Even before the comment about the thread not being about jdramas, you come off as extremely caustic. I kind of just assumed it was a language barrier thing, but with your latest comment, I have a feeling there is more to it than that. You are indeed asking for help finding something, it seems extremely ungrateful and rude to belittle the people who are just trying to help.
alwayswhimsical wrote: Shut Up: Flower Boy Band

isn't the other band the villains?

This is actually a really interesting thread and not many newer dramas were mentioned. 

- Go Back Couple doesn't have an actual villain as far as I can remember- it does have a slightly annoying character, but I wouldn't call him a villain

- Laughter in Waikiki

- Ho Go's Starry Night 

- Wednesday 3:30