Looking for drama’s to watch (it could be japanese,chinese,korean) that has an happy ending and romance on it with the year 2010+ (and with interesting plot )... andd If possible a drama that the boy and girl is rich or it could be the boy is rich and the girl is not so poor ...Like When love walked in, romantic princess, clear midsummer's night ,midas and the queen of sop. I would prefer episodes that's not too long exceeding ep.25+ .. or if i like the plot it could be ep. 25 above! ^_^ ..Thank you ! :D
you could try Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku. It has 10 episodes and, in my opinion, it's cute : )
Prosecutor Princess Flower Boy Next Door Sprout Switch Girl Skip Beat My Princess
Skip beat but it is t-drama Hana yuri dango Shiritsu bakada Boys before flower Secret garden
When Love Walked In; The Wedding Scheme; The King of Dramas; Can We Get Married?; Beloved; Wild Romance; Rooftop Prince; Love Rain; I Do, I Do; Zenkai Girl; Material Queen; The Greatest Love; Boku to Star no 99 Nichi; Can You Hear My Heart; Bachelor's Vegetable Store; Protect the Boss; Prosecutor Princess; My Queen; Hi My Sweetheart;