Below I listed my favorite dramas and what I liked about the drama overall / maybe a scene to see the kind of dramas I am talking about. I also hate cross dressing / girl becoming guy etc.. and do not really like "idol" girly guys like the one from paradise ranch.. although I did list it because it was good enough to ignore + had Lee Yeon Hee. ---------------------------------------- 90 Days Time to Love (guy and girl seperate but still love each other) Akai Ito (red string of fate although hated some of the drama) Alone in Love (guy and girl divorce but still love each other) Buzzer Beat (dunno... guy and girl are what they both needed the other to be) Creating Destiny (destiny even in the title + eugene lol) Delightful Girl Choon Hyang Full House Likeable or Not (girl finds out later how much he liked her) Orange Days (at end of episode 1 girl goes back to amusement park to see if that guy would be waiting and he is) Koizora drama and movie My Sassy Girl kr (crazy movie but it ended good) My Sassy Girl jp (drama based off the movie liked it even more I think) Paradise Ranch (Surprised I liked this one but I did.... probably cuz they were married once) Proposal Daisakusen (guy travels back in time to try to get girl) Sang Doo, Lets go to School (rain attends school again for the teacher) Save the Last Dance for Me (I remember some scene about tickets is a reason but not sure why.....) Soulmate (the title) Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (well even in definition it says "a story of pure love.." Yi San (king finds out the girl is who he likes by seeing her painting) A Millionaire's First Love (not a drama but still fits perfectly) ---------------------------------- Missing You I have been thinking of.... but it has idol lead + song ok sook which ruins every show she is in
Sad love Story: blind girl, childhood love, seperated, fate brought them back, ... be warned though, it's very sad.
Rooftop Prince Love Rain Secret Garden Queen of Ambition This is just from my perspective of fate.
Padam Padam: Many accidental Queen Inhyun's Man Bu bu jing xin : fate? Nine times time travel Princess' Man Secret Garden That winter the wind blow Will it snow for Christmas? The King 2hearts Reply 1997 Love story in Harvard Loving you in thousand times New tales of Gisaeng
you already have in your list Soulmate which first came to mind when i read the title of this thread. i guess also A Gentleman's Dignity (he didn't know that it was the same girl he was attracted to..)
After I watched tatta hitotsu no koi I watched pride and I highly recommend it. I love it so much.
All the Endless Love dramas, specially Spring Waltz
Bad love - although fate in this is quite cruel but their love is definitly true
Rooftop Prince The Moon That Embraces The Sun Reply 1997 Dream High that's all I can think about :/
Here's a short list of romance dramas that all deal with some sort of fated connection between the two leads, some more than others. I have marked the ones that fit this the best with a * The Moon that Embraces the Sun *** Missing You * Spring Waltz * Autumn's Concerto * Time Between Dog and Wolf Padam Padam Queen in-Hyun's Man
You Are My Destiny - Kdrama :)
True Love is one of my favorite themes. Here's a list of dramas I would recommend to anyone
looking for true love / destiny / fate:

This is my personal favorite drama. It deals with first love marred by a tragic separation,
fated reunion and eternal love.

This is a melodrama, so it's incredibly emotional at times. It deals with first love, tragic
separation and a fated reunion.

This is arguably the most passionate and realistic romance I have watched. The leads have
great chemistry and exemplify the expression "true love conquers all."

This drama is noteworthy for its blistering chemistry between the two leads. Incredibly
passionate drama, the strong threads of fate string the two leads together.
Egobandit wrote: MARS
This is arguably the most passionate and realistic romance I have watched. The leads have great chemistry and exemplify the expression "true love conquers all."

This! I totally agree. I haven't seen the other ones you listed yet, but you're definitely making me want to watch them. But I definitely agree with MARS! <3

I'd also recommend 49 Days. The ending is sad, but it is very good.
FullDex wrote: This! I totally agree. I haven't seen the other ones you listed yet, but you're definitely making me want to watch them. But I definitely agree with MARS! <3

I'd also recommend 49 Days. The ending is sad, but it is very good.

Out of all of those, I'd say Queen in-Hyun's Man is mandatory for anyone that considers themselves a fan of kdramas!
Egobandit wrote: Out of all of those, I'd say Queen in-Hyun's Man is mandatory for anyone that considers themselves a fan of kdramas!

My mother and I just watched the first few episodes and I'm glad I picked it up. Thanks! After that we may have to watch The Moon Embracing the Sun.