I feel like I have seen most of the dramas revolving around this, but I thought I’d throw this out there. Any Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Taiwanese dramas.

I second Her Private Life

+ My Name Is Kim Sam Soon 

Dal Ja's Spring 

Thanks, I will check them out.

For contract marriage but is actually hidden, or not known to many, definitely check out:

• +1 Well intended Love - only close friends know, and the FL was adamant to make it a secret to the public because she is an aspiring star
  • +1 sunny Happiness - the ML needed to be married in paper to get custody of his son, so his family didnt even know he was married
  •  Marriage contract - for the ML to get transplant of liver, the leads entered in a marriage contract. But no one knows it publicly cause they only disclosed it to the hospital
  • Khun chai puttipat - marriage contract was subplot and was needed to protect the FL from the advances of a corrupt and tyranic man who is after her
  • the crown princess - marriage was a way to hide the FL because someone was trying to kill her, the marriage was hidden from the public and the domain of the countey of the princess
  • My little Bride (movie) - arranged marriage agreed upon by their families but was hidden from public because the girl is still in high school
  • Delightful girl Choon Hyang
  • Sweet 18