I'm kinda craving some cute and fluffy romantic dramas, but I haven't found any new ones that I liked enough to watch so I need some recommendations *desperately*

Pls recommend :)

• Cute and fluffy --> no angst (think of Love O2O)
  • Preferably something recent and modern
  • The ML and FL need to have some cute chemistry
  • Main plot is romance (but I don't mind if there's some action or mystery)
  • NO love triangles
  • NO historical drama pls

For reference these are my favorite cute romantic dramas that I have watched so far:

• Strong woman Do Bong Soon
  • Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • Put your head on my shoulder
  • Love O2O
  • Touch your heart

So if you could recommend something similar I would be so grateful <3

20th Century Boy and Girl  Might look like it has a love triangle but the FL never loves the SML she only admires him as an idol as she is an actress and SML is an actor, she is in love with the ML since childhood and so is the ML and it has lots of cute moments.

Something About 1 Percent They date as a contract so when the contract ends there is a breakup arc but its limited to 1-2 episodes and even then there is no angst or love triangles.

The Beauty Inside  No love triangle at all but has some angst because both the ML and FL have their own problems and are famous so need to be careful but lots of cute moments make up for it.

Fight For My Way The FL loves the ML since childhood but takes a few episodes till ML realizes so theres some angst before they start dating but its really nothing major and its really cute.

Healer   No love triangle at all trust me it might look like it but theres none

Her Private Life 

Lawless Attorney 

My ID is Gangnam Beauty Theres some bullying and angst but it depends on how much is too much for you its certainly not Loveo2o but its not a melodrama but you can skip this one

Put Your Head on My Shoulder The Fl likes the SML for the first 2-3 episodes but when she meets the ML in episode 1 she starts realizing that she doesnt really like the SML and that the ML is better.

The K2  The SFL never has a chance lot of people think there was a pairing there but no never so watch it but the main focus isnt romance theres quite some action

Descendants of the Sun They are cute and no love triangle but I disliked this one as they keep getting separated quite often because of lots of other things.

I love cute romance dramas without angst so I know exactly what you want trust me all these are what you want.

+1 Something About 1% - funny, cute, fluffy!

Witch's Love - very cute & fluffy with a touch of magic!

Devilish Joy - there's a little bit of angst surrounding the ML's health, but nothing too dark or serious. It's cute & fluffy & romantic.

High Society - here you get two couples & two romantic arcs for the price of one! One couple is all fluff and cuteness, the other is more mature and down to earth. Both enjoyable, imo.

+ Are You Human Too - robot+ human romance, couple with great chemistry and cute ML

Legend of the Blue Sea - fairytale like romance, great OST and beautiful sceneries 

The Secret Life of My Secretary- cute romantic comedy, recent drama, two couples 

In these dramas are no "real" love triangles. (Only that someone has one sided crush or someone mistakes ML/FL for someone else)

Kdramalover203:

+ Are You Human Too - robot+ human romance, couple with great chemistry and cute ML

Legend of the Blue Sea - fairytale like romance, great OST and beautiful sceneries 

The Secret Life of My Secretary- cute romantic comedy, recent drama, two couples 

In these dramas are no "real" love triangles. (Only that someone has one sided crush or someone mistakes ML/FL for someone else)

PrettyCarEye:

+1 Something About 1% - funny, cute, fluffy!

Witch's Love - very cute & fluffy with a touch of magic!

Devilish Joy - there's a little bit of angst surrounding the ML's health, but nothing too dark or serious. It's cute & fluffy & romantic.

High Society - here you get two couples & two romantic arcs for the price of one! One couple is all fluff and cuteness, the other is more mature and down to earth. Both enjoyable, imo.

Thank you for so many recs <3

pepega:
I love cute romance dramas without angst so I know exactly what you want trust me all these are what you want.

Tysm! I'm gonna check all of them out 

https://mydramalist.com/16655-gasohug 

This is something I recommend whenever people ask for cute romance. There's some drama, and female behaves like jerkish stalker at first, but this show is fluffy, short and wholesome 

Her private life ......great one

Lucky Romance.......really cute

Seventeen again.......have you smiling all the time.

What's wrong with secretary Kim?.....all time favorite

Mystery queen 1 and 2.....adorable one.....pluse crime solving.

Because this is my First life.......please watch this one you wont be disappointed.

Bonus  book of love ....on netflix.....i fell inlove with this one.....truly precious

School 2017......will have you laughing the lead actor is so funny with his jealousy.

Man to Man.......just watch his face gestures he has you cracking up and the cast is the best....