Been sort of weepy for unknown reasons this evening and need a good cry. Anyone got some quick recommendations for a sad movie? (preferably without pregnancy as part of the main story **coughKoizoracough**) I've seen A Werewolf Boy like 5 times, so something else please. (though that is the kid of movie I'm looking for) Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
asliceofkate wrote: Been sort of weepy for unknown reasons this evening and need a good cry.
Anyone got some quick recommendations for a sad movie?
(preferably without pregnancy as part of the main story **coughKoizoracough**)

I've seen A Werewolf Boy like 5 times, so something else please. (though that is the kid of movie I'm looking for)

Thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Maundy Thursday/Our Happy Time
Harmony
The Crucible
More than Blue
Nobody Knows
Wedding Dress
Daddy Long Legs
Hello, Brother
Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru
Windstruck
Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu
Only You Can Hear Me The Crucible Nada Sou Sou Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru
Millionaire's first love (my first korean movie and I wept like insane) Moment to remember I heard that The classic is pretty sad, but I have not seen it yet.
I second Windstruck and Moment to remember... I cried hardcore on both.
Blind. The movie itself isn't sad, but there's a scene that... It will make you cry. Even I cried and I've never cried watching any movie or drama.
Always: great movie with a sad story Humming In love and the war My rainy days Windstruck
Sad Movie A Moment To Remember A Millionaire's First Love 10 Promises To My Dog A Tale Of Mari And Three Puppies I Give My First Love To You 1 Litre Of Tears Haeundae (Tidal Wave) Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit My Rainy Days (kinda sad, but it's not tragic) Windstruck
Under the Hawthorn Tree First Time Daisy Pain
Thanks everyone so much for the suggestions. They are very helpful!
one liter of tears.... a 100% tears of rain...
A Moment to Remember (Saddest movie I've ever watched. Ever. Not just out of Asian cinema but ALL cinema.) Love Phobia The Classic Sad Movie

the music from departures is top notch!!!!!

nobody knows will haunt you for months.

I watched many tearjerker movies, but these two are on top
taiyou no uta , be with you, heavenly forrest, 1 liter of tears.

and I dont think windstruck or sassy girl in tearjerker....Great film tho
Thanks so much guys! You are awesome :) I watched Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru last night, but strangely did not cry! I don't know what happened! I'm going to try another tonight :)