Hello all. So I recently took a long-ish break (Well for me anyway) from Dramaland & suddenly feel like getting back into things. Only problem I really don't know what to watch because everything I fancy isn't completed yet, everything I do have that is completed is way too depressing or the things I was watching just haven't grabbed me. So zero clue what to go with at the moment! So ideas would be appreciated. - I'd love something I can really get into. - 100% complete & ready to watch. Not too hard to find too. - I prefer to D/L rather than stream. - Something fairly recent. - I like solid stories, good OST's, reverse harem, romance & fast paced Dramas. - No super slow-paced dramas please as I have the attention span of a peanut! - J/K dramas & under 20 episodes prefered. - English or French subs. - Happy ending. No ambigious WTF or beyond tragic endings please. - Good looking male leads preferred. - Please do not recommend anything from my on hold, dropped or watching lists. Ok I know, that's a lot of asks but hopefully there will be some suggestions. I've most likely seen all the usual suspects so double check my MDL as I have seen quite a fair bit. Thanks for the ideas. :)
hehe why dont you try - Dream High ( highly recommended) - the moon embraced the sun ( extremely good) - Gu book family ( airing the last few episode - but very good ) - coffee prince - goong - missing you - Queen In-Hyun’s Man ( excellent!!) they are all romance and happy ending!! p/s: idk gu book family yet ! but the others are very good! PM me once you finished all of them.
Gu Family book is really very good! I never used to like historical dramas before, but Gu Family Book is so special. youll LOVE IT! I dont know a single person who told be Gu Family Book is not good.
Gu Family Book is definitely on my PTW list. Just waiting for the subs to be 100% complete before I start. I try to avoid Dramas until they are completed & ready to watch since I like to Marathon. I have seen most of the others mentioned but thanks for the recommendations. I didn't really like v Queen In-Hyun’s Man though. Dream High was great, not the 2nd one though. coffee prince. Uhmmm I watched a long long time ago LOL. Can barely remember it. I don't think I really like it all that much either. That was just boring! Had to really push to finish it. Missing You is on my ready to watch pile but looks too depressing for now; same with the Moon embraced the sun. I thought those were sad/Depressing themes? Maybe I read wrong >.
Kind of weird that someone with 240 completed dramas can't get past episode 1-2 of certain dramas, don't you know most of the times the first episode does NOT reflect the rest of the drama? At least for Korean ones.
Queen In Hyun's Man is really awesome. Great romance and story, funny, and fast paced drama ^^ I highly recommend it! One of my faves. That drama just grabbed me out of depression after watching Bridal Mask (which was brilliant). Hope you know what I mean haha ^^ Reply 1997, Skip Beat are nice also, but not as fast paced.
DiaNine. Yes I am aware of this but depends on my mood. Don't really see how this is weird. Sometimes it's just not what I feel like right now. Everyone watches dramas differently. I don't have the patience to sit through stuff I don't enjoy for the sake of completing them. Plenty of other dramas/movies to watch. Muhani. Thanks already seen it & didn't really like it that much. XD Bridal Mask is also something I plan to watch but looks totally depressing. Thanks will try Reply 1997. I keep hearing good things about that one. I did look into Skip Beat but I find TDramas a bit cheesy & I don't like the dubbing. I will eventually watch it though.
The Moon The Embraces The Sun is not depressing. It has sad moments that will make you cry (if you're an emotional watcher) but what drama doesn't? Over all, it's a fun watch and has a really good ending. I'd give it a shot.
I also liked Bachelor's Vegetable Store, so I think that might be worth a shot as well. It has a good romance in it. Your taste is dramas differs from mine in some ways, so just keep that in mind. XD
The Greatest Love is light hearted and funny, it also has a good romance in it. Don't be fooled by the look of the leads right away, you'll fall in love with them fast and not regret it.
Can You Hear My Heart awesome story and adorable romance. There's drama in it of course, but over all, it leaves you happy.
Arang And The Magistrate it's a decent story and has a good romance, not one of my favorites, but again, our tastes vary a little, so you might enjoy it.

You've seen a lot more dramas than I have, so I don't know if I suggested any that you've already seen for sure, I tried not to. XD I hope these helped a little. ^.^ Let me know if they did or not! :D Good luck!
Akumi. Ok guess I read wrong then. Will definitely give that a shot. Thank you. Uhmmm not 100% sure on this but I think I did try Bachelor's Vegetable Store & it just completely bored me, will have to double check on that one XD! Thanks for the other suggestions will definitely check those out, don't think I read about those yet or might have just ignored them. Thanks a lot though, that's very helpful. :)
I hope I can help you...actually I was into a really annoying slump recently, and because I also hate watching ongoing dramas I had a really bad time...so the dramas that I would recommand are:

What's Up Fox? - I know you said you would want it to be from (2009-) but I think you should really give this drama a chance...it got me out of a drama slump once, and the acting is really good.
The Princess' Man - Really great drama
The Greatest Love - Very funny and entertaing...maybe beacuse I LOVE Cha Seung Won I'm a bit subjective but give it a try
Prosecutor Princess - Another one that got me out of a drama slump
The Vigilantes in Masks - I know you said you wanted J or K dramas but I couldn't hold myself...one of the best dramas I've ever seen!!
Yeah slumps are evil. I just couldn't decide what I wanted to watch next so gave up completely for a while XD! Yeah I prefer to wait until a drama is 100% complete before I start. Couple of exceptions, usually because I watch 1 EP & then get addicted like Dream High & Itazura which is currently airing. Thanks for the recs, actually it doesn't have to be from 2009 onwards, I don't even know why I put that there, just didn't feel like Dramas that are bad quality. I will check those out. :)
Try 21st Century Family (this very funny short series drama :D )

Wah! Aya97 I was SO tempted to put The Vigilantes in Masks up too! I definitely second your suggestion! It's also a favorite of mine. :D
your completed list is huge....It's not j or k but it is not plastic like some taiwan dramas...let me suggest Sunny Happiness
witlily: Thanks for the suggestion. I love short dramas so will definitely look that one up. Akumi. I just had a look at The Vigilantes in Masks & I don't know if I can manage something with 30 EP's. Already struggle with 20 XD. I'll keep it in mind for winter maybe when I have more free time. :) goldenseal50: LOL yeah. I can be a bit obsessed with watching dramas sometimes >.